• One Click
• Randomly Generates/Selects Name
• Randomizes Outfit
• Completes Tutorial Island In 6-7 Minutes
• Logs Out
I'm a big fan of one click to go, future updates will include shutting off music, but I doubt I'll make a GUI. Might include CLI if a good enough reason comes up.
Consider this to be in ALPHA. I've completed Tutorial Island on 50~ accounts during testing. This doesn't mean it's going to be perfect. I know it will complete the island, but still looking for edge cases. Submitting it now to gather those edge cases and because I've had issues with the others on the site.
Please post here or PM me any bugs you run into.
○ Friday 11/08/2019 ○ PENDING
• Updated checks for character creation.
• Added a check for lighting a fire: Player will now walk to a new location and attempt to light again if a fire is found on the current location.
• Changed targeting logic for Rats to prevent the dialog box from coming up. If it does come up however, it will still be cleared before reaching the bank.
• Updated session logic.
• Updated menu interactions during character creation.