No mouse movement?

• How do bots work on this site? Usually I can tell a good bot from a bad bot by watching the mouse movements, but RSpeer has only invisible mouse and click.
    Can someone tell me how this is better than lets say Runemate where you can see for yourself how the bot moves?

• Script Developer Sponsor Staff Director

• @Spencer Amazing read. I'll completely switch over to RSPeer for the next month and test things out with you guys. Really expecting a lot from this bot now lol but of course I'll continue botting safely.

Thanks for the informative link Spencer.

• @Bond RSPeer does a lot of things differently from other bots. You might notice the bot doing things in your inventory while other tabs are open, or your bot hopping worlds without the world hopper interface open. Stuff like that. It's completely normal. I've come to the conclusion that you can only get banned by RSPeer if another player reports you because I've been suicide botting cowhides on fresh accounts non stop for over a week with no bans. In my opinion RSPeer is the #1 public OSRS bot without a doubt.

• Having used nearly every bot since 2004-2006, Rspeer has been the best for me. even better than the old Rsbuddy. i normally suicide for 5-15 days depending on reports, script, ect. Easily the best bot ive used, far surpasses tri bot's "looking glass" and its free. lmao.

• Script Developer Sponsor Staff Director

@sexpert said in No mouse movement?:

Having used nearly every bot since 2004-2006, Rspeer has been the best for me. even better than the old Rsbuddy. i normally suicide for 5-15 days depending on reports, script, ect. Easily the best bot ive used, far surpasses tri bot's "looking glass" and its free. lmao.

Happy to hear, I hope we are able to keep it this way for you 🙂

• @sexpert said in No mouse movement?:

Having used nearly every bot since 2004-2006, Rspeer has been the best for me. even better than the old Rsbuddy. i normally suicide for 5-15 days depending on reports, script, ect. Easily the best bot ive used, far surpasses tri bot's "looking glass" and its free. lmao.

You must be forgetting about iBox NeXuS. Jagex spent tens of thousands of dollars shutting them down, for a good reason.

• We could bring up all sorts of old bots like Arbi bots, ibot nexus and the 100000s others. Ibot was really good at the time. just as rspeer is really good now. having used all other current clients (public) this is by far the best.

Users

Topics