Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere

• Stellar Woodcutter 🌲

Cuts anywhere, banks anywhere

Available on SDN ✔

This script cuts the selected tree in a user defined area and banks at the closest booth, chest or deposit box.

DISCLAIMER: Woodcutting is heavily botted and OSRS is full of snitches. Bot at your own risk. ☠

Features

• Cuts anywhere
    • Banks at the closest booth, chest or deposit box (within RSPeer web)
    • Power cutting: Full Inventory, C1D1, C2D2 (Automatically chooses best setting for tree type)
    • Only drops/banks logs, the rest of your inventory is untouched
    • Set your own cutting area for the script to work within
    • Cuts Trees, Oak, Willow, Teak, Maple, Mahogany, Yew, Magic
    • Use axe special
    • Informative paint with exp bar
    • Dynamic GUI which shows the woodcutting area in game and on minimap
    • Loots and banks bird's nest if banking is enabled

Progress Report

Cutting & Banking F2P Yews
    Proggy

Cutting & Banking F2P Oaks in a discrete location
    Proggy2

Powercutting Willows
    Proggy3

How to Start

1. Have an axe equipped or in your inventory
    2. Start script near the desired woodcutting area
    3. Select the kind of tree you want to cut in the GUI
    4. Use the GUI to select the woodcutting area
    5. Start the script.

GUI

Changelog

v0.01 - Initial Release
    v0.02 - Added bird nest support
    v0.03 - Fixed spam clicking bird nest
    v0.04 - Added support for Woodcutting Guild banking
    v0.05 - Added tile projection to minimap during setup, fixed random NPE errors
    v0.06 - Added support for bank chests and deposit boxes, axe specials, change script speed, teak & mahogany trees
    v0.07 - Fixed woodcutting guild banking bug
    v0.08 - Fixed special attack interaction bug
    v0.09 - Adjusted sleep times in traversal and banking methods
    v0.10 - Fixed spam clicking special attack
    v0.11 - Setting up WC area only shows tiles within game screen, change exp bar color

To Do

• Add support for Redwood trees
    • Load previously used settings
    • Implement quick start support

Notes

• This script does not withdraw axes from the bank, make sure an axe is equipped or in your inventory before starting the script
    • If the script cannot bank when banking is enabled, then the current location is not supported by the RSPeer web and banking will not work.
    • Some tree tiles are adjacent to the actual tree, so even if the tree area contains the model of the tree, the actual tile the tree is on might not be included in the area, to be completely sure, wrap the tree area around all 4 sides of the desired trees
    • Only update the woodcutting area when the player is not moving to avoid unexpected behaviour
    • The green tile indicates the current tree
    • The red tile grid during script setup is the woodcutting area
    • The blue tile grid indicates the banking area

• can you make a script that adds fletching as well and drops the fleteched bows, if it is a arrows shaft that will be fletched will keep?

• nice release thanks

• @Vibu1996 said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

can you make a script that adds fletching as well and drops the fleteched bows, if it is a arrows shaft that will be fletched will keep?

Maybe in the future but I don't plan on making a script like that right now.

@Flax said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

nice release thanks

Thanks! Check back in a few days, it should be on the SDN by then.

• Script Writer VIP

Nice

• @Man16 said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

Nice

Thanks, I liked the concept of your woodcutting script and tried to base it off that.

• small issue at the wood cutting guild, it get stuck right outside the bank / deposit box house. even if the door is still open. Please fix it!

• @Ger021 said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

small issue at the wood cutting guild, it get stuck right outside the bank / deposit box house. even if the door is still open. Please fix it!

What exactly does the script do? Does it walk back and forth? Does the player stand still? I think this is a simple fix but I need to know exactly what the script does when it gets stuck just to be completely sure.

• @Constellation Character stands still right outside the building where the deposit box is. Seems like it's trying to click it but ends up going outside instead and stands there

• Stands next to the deposit box but outside the wall

• @Ger021 I will look into this banking issue and push a possible fix to the SDN after some testing. Currently I am getting a new character to 60WC and 75% Hosidius Favour to test the script directly in the guild. I'd rather not borrow someone else's account. This might take a little while to fix because im pretty busy with work right now 😅

• @Constellation I understand, thanks for the reply! Hope you get enough time to find a fix, this script is really great besides this.

• This post is deleted!

• Maybe consider things to add?:

• Dragon axe special attack
    • Sleep/wait time before walking to bank when inventory is full

Thanks!

• banking in port sarim is bugged.

• @sykrot said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

Maybe consider things to add?:

• Dragon axe special attack
    • Sleep/wait time before walking to bank when inventory is full

Thanks!

I'll add the dragon axe special for whoever want's to use it, but it won't be implemented in the upcoming update, but the one after that.

@V said in Stellar Woodcutter - Cut Anywhere, Bank Anywhere:

banking in port sarim is bugged.

Can you be more specific? What happens exactly? Does it walk back and forth between the deposit box? Note that Port Sarim does not have a bank booth. Currently only bank booths are supported, deposit boxes and chests will be added in the future.

• Update 0.04 has been pushed to the SDN and is now live.

Changes:
    -Added support for banking in the woodcutting guild

Update 0.05 has been pushed to the SDN and is now live.

Changes:
    -Implemented missing null checks that throws NPE in certain areas in traversal method
    -Added tile projection to minimap so its easier to see the entire woodcutting area during setup

• Nice job man and thanks for taking the Dragon Axe special attack into considering.

No idea if you could implement this but:
    Yews,magic trees are considered pretty AFK - meaning that people usually don't click another tree right away when one is cut down.
    I can see that there is some kind of sleep time, maybe you could look into it and add bigger sleep times into those trees specifically or make it manually adjustable in the GUI? (This seems a lot of work, just an idea)

Of course i can see that the xp pr hour would go down a bit.

• @sykrot I've noticed this too, I have a speed setting already in the script but its set to a default speed. In the next update I will add an option in the GUI to choose between four ranges of speed from fast to slow, essentially it increases or decreases the amount of time to sleep between every action.

• really nice bot, would give it a 7/10, would be a 10/10 if u added teak trees & made banking in possible in wc guild ☺ good job though!

Users

Topics