The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Slayer Bot?

• I'm sure this is incredibly difficult, but wanted to see if anyone would be willing to take a shot at this? Thanks.

• Probably wont be a free script, im sure someone will release a premium slayer script in due time!

• I was planning to look into making a Slayer script when premium scripts are going live :).

• How can someone make a bot like this when the ban rate is 99.9%?

• @franny Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on this. There's always a risk botting anything, so why not take a shot at slayer? perhaps incorporate an AIO fighter that also has the capacity to get tasks from slayer masters? Yasper's AIO fighter seems to be going pretty strong, so I don't see how a slight modification for slayer monsters would be totally out of the question.

• @GettGP18

Yasper's aio fighter doesn't even support banking. A slayer script, would need to take a task, buy and/or equip required equipment, skip tasks when necessary, have paths/areas/profiling, slayer monsters are often in wilderness areas, etc...
    It's not a slight modification... not by any means.

It is of course quite possible, but it would be hard, and time consuming to make even a basic 'aio' slayer script. Which is exactly the reason why it's not done often.

• @Ichigo Required slayer helm equipped would save a lot of time and frustration for the most part.

Users

Topics