🏃 Rickk's Progressive Agility 🏃 | TELEPORTS TO NEXT COURSE | 10 DAYS STRAIGHT RUNTIME | MULTIPLE 99s

• VIP

Having a weapon or offhand equipped can cause issues (will fix soon)

Starting in middle of course can cause issues (will fix soon)

DO NOT USE RESIZABLE MODE

Report bugs to dQw4w9WgXcQ#2039

Does these rooftops

• GNOME (Necklace of passage)

• DRAYNOR (Amulet of glory(1-6))GLORY MUST BE IN INVENTORY NOT EQUIPPED

• VARROCK (Tab)

• CANFIS (Salve graveyard teleport tab) Needs priest in peril

• FALADOR (Tab)

• SEERS (Camelot tab)

• POLLNIVNEACH (205 coins, Amulet of glory(1-6))GLORY MUST BE IN INVENTORY NOT EQUIPPED

• RELLEKKA (Traversing unsupported, start script within 35 tiles of the course, will fix soon)

• ARDOUGNE (Traversing unsupported, start script within 35 tiles of the course, will fix soon)

IF IT DOESN'T HAVE THE NEEDED ITEM, IT WILL TRY TO USE A LOWER LEVEL COURSE.

Supports:

• Stamina potions

• Mark of grace pickup

• Eats food and checks HP so you don't kys

Let me know if there is interest for these features and I will add it:

• Al Kharid(Draynor is same exp, more marks)

• Alch/Imbue/Fletching

• Buying graceful automatically

alt text
    alt text

changelog:
    0.13 fixed bug traversing to pollinivhich
    0.14 fixed but where the bot would get stuck at varrock, sorry took so long to find
    0.15 made the bot eat at higher hp because users were confused why it wasn't eating.
    0.16 fixed some interfaces that broke because of update.

• VIP

lol good job dude
    endorsed by mad (staff & director of rspeer)

• Once it completes varrock rooftop course it can't find its way back to the start of the rooftop. Script stops aswell.
    Logger info:
    [INFO] Sun Jul 08 18:14:06 CEST 2018: Info: cant get course

• VIP

@flax i fixe dthe bug just waiting for mad to update it. sorry about htat and thanks for the report

• I'm using this script past couple days and one of the major bugs which I've seen so far is that if your inventory is full, script can't pick Mark of grace and keep clicking on it.

• @blacksanta then remove 1 inventory space???? doesnt take 144iq to solve that problem

• VIP

@blacksanta drop something

• @rickk I was just wondering if you are planning to fix this issue. Thanks for reply, definitely enjoying this script so far. Would be interested in buying it after beta if it someday will be on sale.

• @blacksanta its not an issue just drop an item to make place for the marks or leave one in your inventory before starting lol

• Very impressive script.

Performs the Varrock roof top course flawlessly, even faster than a legitimate player. 5/5

Would you consider adding support for the Canifis rooftop course? I can possibly provide account access, if this would assist.

From the RSWikia:

Levels 40-60 – Canifis Agility Course
    The Canifis Agility Course provides excellent experience for this level of Agility; maximum experience rate is about 19,000 experience per hour but you will average around 16,000 per hour with some fails. Each lap gives 240 Agility experience. It is also one of the fastest places to collect marks of grace, making this course a viable option. You can expect to collect on average 15 marks of grace per hour. Some players will do this course until 60 Agility, when they can access the Seers' Village Rooftop Course, and because at level 60, the grace mark drop rate decreased by 80%.

• VIP

@american-express added canfis, it may have bugs

• Can you add seers' teleport with diary ?

• VIP

@overwatch need an acc

• Holy shit is this legit ??? sorry new to forums 😛

• doesnt seem to be progressing to the next courses with a passage, glory, and city tabs in the inventory but otherwise running fine

• Canifis working flawlessly 🙂

• Yo Rickk i got an account you can use if you want to make the diary teleport change to seers. 🙂

• Tested this script earlier today. Unfortunately it got stuck on the varrock rooftop course and was just continuously clicking on the minimap. The logger info just keeps repeating "Gap" every second. Hopefully I don't get banned 😄
    Might be worth adding a logout feature if it gets stuck.

• i had some bad luck i tried it with on old acc ( 8 years old 2 years osrs ) wich i dident bot on any other clients had like 30 cb
    i left it to train 6 hours logged in this morning no problem logged in after work and account has been disabled = /

• @unexist Would you mind saying which course you were using?

Users

Topics