The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Was clearing up my script folder...

• Apparently I removed my premium scripts. I know that it sends you a warning before removing premium scripts, and I received no such warning while deleting free / populated scripts. Also, the premium scripts I'm referring to still say "Remove" on this website (implying that I still have them) however they don't show up in the client. Did I really fuck up this bad by being a little anal? Do I seriously need to repurchase these scripts?

• Should always take extra precaution when participating in anal activities 👀

• Director

@haydfree said in Was clearing up my script folder...:

Apparently I removed my premium scripts. I know that it sends you a warning before removing premium scripts, and I received no such warning while deleting free / populated scripts. Also, the premium scripts I'm referring to still say "Remove" on this website (implying that I still have them) however they don't show up in the client. Did I really fuck up this bad by being a little anal? Do I seriously need to repurchase these scripts?

I can just add them back for you.

• Director

Which did you remove? It's only showing that you purchased one and you have it added.

• @MadDev Baad Herblore Pro and yasper's Wintertodt. Yeah i have them both added, but they're not showing up in the client

Users

Topics