The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here

• the fact is that jagex themselves does not detect you so fast ingame botting and does not have that much time inspecting bots 24/7. they actually detect you via the JVM/JVMTI and some other java files. breaks will help ofc.

• @ninjahood said in Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here:

the fact is that jagex themselves does not detect you so fast ingame botting and does not have that much time inspecting bots 24/7. they actually detect you via the JVM/JVMTI and some other java files. breaks will help ofc.

If what you say is true, then why would breaks help?

Plenty of real players play for hours on end and isn't banned. Gold farmers don't take breaks. I doubt they'd be looking at that when they have so much other data to bust bots with.

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used?
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? used powerbot a few times for construction scripts now available here
    Have you been banned previously? never on this account or ip address 
    Were you 'suicide' botting? nope babysat any time id run id watch just to be safe 
    Did you play legitimately in between botting?yes many hours did many quests have over 200 qp
    When was your account created? over a year ago 

baby sat the account any time id run a script always practiced safe botting the only thing that i did different was got a 99 idk if they had some sort of check in place but literally it was so random have no clue what coulda set it off oh well live and learn it was a 2 day so just not sure if ill be botting on the account anymore or not

• @Gulp said in Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here:

't banned. G

breaks may help because the jvm can trace how many times the Thread/bot has spent executing actions ingame doing something. Goldfarmers simply patching the JVM if they really know what they are doing. Have a watch of this video explaining how easy it is to hack the java vm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOB2_42NkUM

• YWintertodt 1 acc not banned, other acc banned. Same breaks and same times

• Got banned on a Saturday, after suicide botting from Friday evening. Used 2 different hunting scripts. Daxhunter and the one by Shteve. This has worked fine before, suicide botting all weekend, but I fear I might be flagged at this point.

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used? DRunecraft
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    Have you been banned previously? No
    Were you 'suicide' botting? No 2 hours
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    When was your account created? Two years ago

• @Gulp just change your IP or use a good proxy.

Mostly scripts I created myself, but SPX Tutorial Island, and AIO Gear Fighter about 2 months ago. My scripts are not perfect but I never ran them for more than 40 minutes or so, and never botted during Jagex work hours. Always babysat my bots, talked to my clan and other players only when I would be able to type in game. Fletching and melee stats were all I've botted on this account. Didn't write the fletching script to be all that efficient, either. Never played legit or botting for more than 3 hours a day. Evidently I need to up my scriptwriting game or something.

What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?

None

Have you been banned previously?

Not on this account or this IP. This was the first ban and was permanent. Just became a member a week ago as well.

Were you 'suicide' botting?

No, I was not trying to get this account banned.

Did you play legitimately in between botting?

Yes, I only botted when I was doing schoolwork but there was about a 2:5 ratio of botting to legitimate playing. Was doing a bunch of quests and such. What happened to the 2 day ban? lol

When was your account created?

About 3 months ago.

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used? mostly AIO Miner and one of the chicken killing ones for a bit
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? most of them with various accounts but not recently
    Have you been banned previously? a few times but through different clients
    Were you 'suicide' botting? only about 6 hours or so then off overnight and woke up to it perma banned
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? no
    When was your account created? yesterday

dAirOrbs (premium), tutorial island bot (free), AIOMiner (free).

What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    None

Have you been banned previously?
    On other accounts, sure

Were you 'suicide' botting?
    No, I botted no longer than 5 hours a day with several breaks in-between. All were on separate dedicated proxies. Fastest bans came from premium script (3/4 in first 24 hours, 1/4 in first 48 hours)

Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    Yes, including manually doing tutorial island

When was your account created?
    I let them sit for about a week before botting on them.

Users

Topics