The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Banned in one day on all new accounts

• using tutorial island script, maybe thats it.
    but if i use auto fighters, wc'ers, fishers, anything im banned in 1-2 days

botting 30 mins- 2 hrs per day.

I even made two new accounts at my parents place while im on vacation and both got banned within 2 days, running them for 30 mins each, one at a time.

anyone else have this happen to them?

• I got banned in a day as well. One of the accounts was originally fine, the second one was new and running a different task. They were both banned at the same time.

I know this doesn't provide much context — just here in solidarity and to add another data point in case this is all part of a larger issue

• I botted tutorial island and did combat for 5 days str8, no bans yet

• It's important to rest the accounts after tutorial island. Make a bunch and let them sit for a few days. Also, use good proxies.

• If you don't bot on proxies the chance of you getting banned is significantly higher. I'm positive Jagex can detect the software tbh.

• @Bloody said in Banned in one day on all new accounts:

If you don't bot on proxies the chance of you getting banned is significantly higher. I'm positive Jagex can detect the software tbh.

Home IPs are generally the best to bot on actually - until they're flagged, that is. If you're just doing a few accounts a month, your home IP will likely be the best bet. Otherwise, make sure the proxies you get are very good.

If software was detected, there would be a lot more bans.

• @Approved said in Banned in one day on all new accounts:

@Bloody said in Banned in one day on all new accounts:

If you don't bot on proxies the chance of you getting banned is significantly higher. I'm positive Jagex can detect the software tbh.

Home IPs are generally the best to bot on actually - until they're flagged, that is. If you're just doing a few accounts a month, your home IP will likely be the best bet. Otherwise, make sure the proxies you get are very good.

If software was detected, there would be a lot more bans.

Something is detected though. Probably not the client.

It seems to come down to the scripts you use, if you eliminate other options such as flagged proxies.

Users

Topics