I'll try to fix the crashes tonight or some time tomorrow. They may be related to whatever is causing the (equipped) item sprite issues
RE: Brake Manager
@Xalyx I think he was just pulling OP's leg due to the spelling mistake (break / brake). That being said, most people don't see breaks being useful and evidence suggests that it does not help against bans (though it may help against reports, which you could say contribute somewhat towards bans)
Hi, RSPeer 1.2 has been released! This update features a handful of bug fixes along with some QoL changes.
- Script selector now shows a loading bar if it's loading
- Double clicking a script selector entry starts a script
- (Super) Low CPU mode is now available for quick access via the bot toolbar
- Some deprecated methods have been removed entirely (Specifically the older ones)
- Equipment data is now force loaded via runescript executions, so methods that were previously deprecated are no longer deprecated as they can be used safely. I have also added a few more methods to Equipment to complement this change
- Added the
- Fixed an issue thrown by the varp explorer
- Fixed the ancient spellbook component addresses
ChatMessageEvent.getSource()now replaces RS' whitespace character with a normal space
and a few other changes that I don't remember...
RE: No mouse movement?
Having used nearly every bot since 2004-2006, Rspeer has been the best for me. even better than the old Rsbuddy. i normally suicide for 5-15 days depending on reports, script, ect. Easily the best bot ive used, far surpasses tri bot's "looking glass" and its free. lmao.
Happy to hear, I hope we are able to keep it this way for you