10th petition to bring back downvote button
Best posts made by Man16
RE: Manly Enchanter
@rspoop said in Manly Enchanter:
After latest update the script will stop after one load and say "Out of input! Stopping!" even though all proper materials and resources are available.
Something is wrong with bank class in api. To reduce the chances of this happening, put all the stuff required near the top of your bank.
Getting Familar With The RSPeer API
If you have previous experience scripting for another client, this guide will help you identify the similarities between APIs and what to do for RSPeer as well as talking about the different ways RSPeer interacts.
First of all, the RSPeer API is static. This means that you can call a class's methods by just referencing the class without a getter for the class. This is useful because you can reference the API from any class e.g. Bank.close()
Rules of Interaction:
- To interact with an interactable (sometimes called an entity in other APIs), it does not have to be visible on screen. NPCs have to be visible on the map for them to not be null. SceneObjects have to be loaded for them to not be null.
- To interact with an interface component, it does not have to be visible; it just has to be not null.
- Walking is done by setting destination x/y using the setflag method in the Movement class (this is the raw way of movement). It is recommended to use the web now-a-days using Movement.walkTo().
Common classes/methods you will use:
- Interfaces (can be used to retrieve InterfaceComponents which are essentially widgets)
- Players.getLocal() - get your player
- An InterfaceComponent is like a WidgetChild.
- Pickables - A Pickable is what is called a GroundItem in other APIs
Have fun scripting!
RE: Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here
What scripts on RSPeer have you used? Yfighter, SPX Tutorial Island, Ichigo's AIO Quester, Opos Chicken Destroyer, Byte Fisher, Manly Cooker
What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, just RSpeer
Have you been banned previously? I have not
Were you 'suicide' botting? No, I would bot 2 to 3 hours a day, around the same time
Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, for up to about 20 minutes
When was your account created? It was created years ago, pre 2010, "Skullztron" was the name
I ran the quest bot yesterday, I noticed it would get stuck once in a while, and try to home tele several times in a row, even though it wasnt charged. Im thinking that was the culprit, Ichigo's AIO Quester. I had been running the bot for about 2 weeks prior to using this script.
It was created years ago but you're using a tut script?
RE: When i run the script it start doing it thing but then check the blow pip then SERVER error idk what am doing that it ain't running
What script? Have you tried commenting on the script thread?
AIO Splasher including most commonly used splashing spells
- Wind strike
- Fire strike
- Fire bolt
- Fire wave
Want another? Let me know
- Supports any NPC
- Anti-AFK timer. Will make sure to continue splashing after 20 minutes.
- Script will stop when unable to cast the spell.
- Fill out the GUI. Select your spell. Press start.
- Let the script run. It will stop once it is unable to cast the spell anymore.
Things to know:
- If the NPC doesn't exist, it will wait for it to exist.
- Could mess up if someone steals your NPC.
AIO Cooker including meat, fish, pie, pizza, potato and cake cooking as well as wine making. Supports common locations.
- Incredibly fast, utilising keyboard shortcuts where possible with the new 'Make-All' interface.
- Supports cooking ALL items in the game which can be used at a range/fire.
- Wine making (wines are under Mode: COMBINE and Food Type: DRINK)
- Common locations supported (if you want a location added, let me know) (Currently: Al Kharid, Rogues Den, Catherby, Hosidious Kitchen)
- Stops when out of input(s).
- Select method (Cooking or Combine for wine making)
- Select food type (wines are under drink)
- Select the item to create
- Select the location (if you are wine making, you can select 'OTHER' to use the closest bank available)
- Click start
- Location: OTHER allows you to use any bank supported by the web, which will allow you to make wines almost anywhere.
RE: Y Fishing Trawler | Get your angler outfit with no effort!
Wow thanks for ruining my angler fishing farm
[PREMIUM] Manly Miner - Mine Anything Anywhere - Mining Guild Support - Gem Mining
AIO Mining Script includes dropping, banking, M1D1 and gem mining. Supports ANY location.
- Supports any rock, any ore, any location
- Supports dropping or banking ores or M1D1 (mine one, drop one)
- Supports banks supported by the web.
- Mine multiple rocks at once
- Handles gems correctly
- Works in a confined area / can mine rocks within 1 tile and stays on the spot.
- Walks back to mining area if no rocks found nearby.
- Flawless & fast
- Doesn't bank/drop pickaxe.
- Fill in the settings in the GUI, self explanatory. Add whatever rocks you want to mine to the list. Double click an item in the list to remove it.
- If you are banking and at the mining guild, select the mining guild bank. Banking for the mining guild is only supported for the P2P area.
- If you want to bank with the closest bank supported by the web, select the 'Other' option.
- The work radius is the area in which rocks should be mined e.g. putting '3' would mean it would mine all rocks within 3 tiles from the starting location.
- If you don't want the script to move and mine rocks next to it, tick the option to stay still and start the script where you would like to stay still.
- 400 Tokens for 5 Instances