The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Script selector empty

• Hi.

Almost every time i have launched the client, either by panel or just regular, the script selector is empty. The account management is empty aswell.

Is there a way to fix this? Something I can do? Its getting really annoying and its trial and error to start a script. If i get to start a script and I want to switch, its empty again.

I hope some staff can help me out.

For information: Not sure if you can use this info, but if i try to launch a client from the web panel with connecting to a proxy, and I launch the client again normally on my local pc, the client wants me to log in again. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

• Tried to open the launcher this morning. I was connected under "View me" feature and could see the scripts the first time i tried to look at them. Then I tried to go under view me and got this message: Could not load user. So somehow i disconnects from your service? I dont run any firewalls or anti virus besides windows defender and windows firewall

Users

Topics