The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

After a 2 day ban?

• what's the strategy after a 2day ban? is there heavy scrutinity on the account? I've heard of people maxing out skills with a 2day and nothing happening.. just curious to hear anyone's experiences etc

• Pseudo main account (~1700) total got 2 day banned a week ago on home IP. Decided to go full yolo and switched to a proxy and kept on botting. Perm banned as of today and I will be doing a ban appeal to pretend the account's been compromised. I'll see how that goes. lol

• @sobble said in After a 2 day ban?:

Pseudo main account (~1700) total got 2 day banned a week ago on home IP. Decided to go full yolo and switched to a proxy and kept on botting. Perm banned as of today and I will be doing a ban appeal to pretend the account's been compromised. I'll see how that goes. lol

Keep us updated, that was ballsy lmao.

OP: If you care about the account, you're done botting on it. If you're cool with a perm ban, I'm not sure what the best way to continue botting it is, but go for it.

• I had a 2 day and had the account last about 6 more months after with light-moderate botting times. I've also had another main get a 2 day and then a perm within a week after, botting 4-6 hours/day. If you give a shit about the account, I would wait about 6 months to a year before botting on it. You're under the microscope right now.

• @Sammy well seems like it worked out. Ban is appealed. ๐Ÿ˜„

• @sobble Did you do the normal ban appeal process.

• Yep!

• @sobble how long did they take to get back to you?
    A bit longer than the usual straight up no we arenโ€™t unbanning you?

• 4 days. All offences were cleared! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @sobble did you have a bank PIN and authenticator set up? or just the PIN?

• @sobble interesting
    I recently had a 2 day ban, came back played legit a couple days then I bottled yesterday and got banned but noticed I launched the client under the proxy which I never do on that account so Iโ€™m hoping that gets me unbanned

• @sobble, which proxy did you use if I may ask?

I'm experiencing a 2-day ban on my home IP, as well, and I want to try the same approach as you as to YOLOing on the proxy and hoping to get my offenses cleared by submitting an appeal when I do get a permanent ban.

• To be honest, any proxy will work.

• I purchased a VPN service that allows me to use different IPs, and I rotated IPs every week after my 2 day ban. Also, I didn't bot anything that exposed me easily to reporting (agility, WCing, etc..)

• I got a 2 day ban on my 3 weeks old account. This account went straight to members subscription.
    Then I botted in regular eastern canadian time hours a normal player would play.
    I botted many different activities without ever leaving it alone more than 1 hour. (I was creating scripts and testing on this account tho and have surely made major mistakes while testing).

I did have only home IP adress and I have botted two accounts at the same time only once.

For now I think I'll stop botting for a bit on it...
    Hope this helps.

• @sobble, awesome and thank you for the tip! My account just got perm banned while I finished off 94 magic. But luckily, it was all done under a proxy so I hope to get unbanned following the appeal I just submitted.

Users

Topics