The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Making emails?

• Hallo, my problem is that my acc always get locked in a few minutes than i have to unlock them, the problem is for every account i need a real email to unlock them and this takes a ton of time to make them

how do you make emails and do u have any tipps for me?

• Are you using proxies to make the account? If so, are you using the same proxy to log into the account as the one you used to make it. And are the proxys datacentre proxies?

• [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], if you create three accounts like this all emails will come to the same inbox.

• Script Writer

I use this site for temporary emails. Use any domain other than sharklasers.com (Jagex thinks its a fake domain). You can edit your email address easily so whenever you need to actually use the email for something like verification or unlocking accounts, just edit the address on the site and it receives emails within a few seconds. You will never use Gmail to make OSRS accounts again.

• @Constellation said in Making emails?:

I use this site for temporary emails. Use any domain other than sharklasers.com (Jagex thinks its a fake domain). You can edit your email address easily so whenever you need to actually use the email for something like verification or unlocking accounts, just edit the address on the site and it receives emails within a few seconds. You will never use Gmail to make OSRS accounts again.

thanks it seams like it is amazing 😄

but i have one more question my Proxy ip (proxy6net) is probably flaged because of resicliing Recycling the proxys, now my plan is to make acc with the fresh ip and let them sit for a while, how many Acc shall i make on one proxy ip ? 1 ? 5? or 10? and when i bot with them only one at the time ? or like 10 at the same time on the same proxy?

thanks ❤

Users

Topics