The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

What skill is the safest to bot?

• Per title. I'm looking to train a skill as a source of wealth or 99. What skill is the safest due to the ease of making the bot as human-like as possible? I could probably guess a few but I wanted to hear from you guys that use or develop scripts. From what I can gather, runecrafting and agility are the MOST likely skills that lead to a ban. Mentioning the safe script name along with your answer is ideal so that we can use, analyze, and find patterns among the safest scripts!

• honestly no skill is safe. they banned 3 of my accounts although I think my ip was flagged
    so now I have a proxy,
    but I am intrigued to see what skills people do say

• "safest" is broad i can tell you agility is pretty high ban-rate if done wrong, Personally had alot of success with power fishing

• Script Writer

Maybe... it's not one skill, or another?
    Maybe it's all of them, in their own time?
    Having a script that doesn't walk into a wall for 9 continuous hours - helps.
    Maybe variance is variable?

Remember to always roll safe!

• @Dr-Manhattan said in What skill is the safest to bot?:

Maybe... it's not one skill, or another?
    Maybe it's all of them, in their own time?
    Having a script that doesn't walk into a wall for 9 continuous hours - helps.
    Maybe variance is variable?

Remember to always roll safe!

your old multi skill script was doppeeeee

• @David Oath! Bring it back!

OP, the thing I've noticed the most is regardless of what skill I'm doing I will still seemed to get banned no matter how short my sessions if that's the only skill I do. I've been trying my latest account doing different activities (nearly all botted) throughout the day and have so far avoided ban whilst making some healthy cash and a decent account.

• Plenty of great comments so far. Upvotes handed out.

• Just don't bot for stupid amount of time. Who honestly can repetitively click the same task for 24 hours straight.

• I have had some success with thieving botting it all the way to 99 with Burac's Ardy knights script (making roughly 15M on the side by doing so).

Yesterday wrote a little Master Farmer script which I'm planning to use to yield even more profits. Then again, I consider myself quite lucky consistently botting all my stats to about 1200 total as of now.

Users

Topics