The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

fLavaRunes | Runecrafts Lava Runes (Up to 70k RC XP/HR) | Supports every method

• Watch for what this is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4Lvf0jRFQ

The bot also supports slower methods so read on if you don't have everything in that video.

Franny Runner

GUI

Features

• Supports Ring of Dueling and Binding Necklace

• Supports Magic Imbue or Earth talismans

• Uses Castle Wars or Crafting Guild (99 Crafting with cape) for Banking

• Supports any pouches. Select your top two for the fastest XP.

• Supports Rune Pouch

• Repairs pouches automatically

• Uses Stamina potions if bank contains them

Instructions

• Must be on the Lunar Spellbook if using Magic Imbue or pouches (to repair them)

• Must have FIRE TIARA, Myst Staff, and Tome of Fire equipped for fastest XP. Must at the very least have Fire tiara equipped if not using pouches or magic imbue.

• Enter number of minutes to run or leave blank to run infinitely.

• If using rune pouch, fill with a lot of astral and cosmic runes to be able to case Magic Imbue and repair pouches.

• Must have cosmic runes in a rune pouch or in bank to be able to use pouches (has to repair via NPC contact)

• Must have a lot of binding necklaces and ring of dueling(8)'s in your bank.

• If not using Magic Imbue, Earth talismans are needed in bank (a lot of them).

• Stamina potions in bank are recommended.

• Have bank open in main tab.

• Need at least 23 Runecrafting.

FAQ

• How to get fastest XP/HR?
      You must have rune pouch filled with cosmic and astral runes in your inventory as well as your best 2 pouches. Follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4Lvf0jRFQ

• Can I use this without Lunar Diplomacy?
      Yes, just make sure that you have plenty of earth talismans in your bank.

Setups

Recommended Gear Setup (Mystic staff, tome of fire, fire tiara)
    GEAR
    Rune Pouch & Magic Imbue & Pouches
    Rune Pouch + Magic Imbue

Magic Imbue & Pouches (No rune pouch)
    Magic Imbue & Pouches (No rune pouch)

No Magic Imbue (must have earth talismans in bank)
    No Magic Imbue (must have earth talismans in bank)

PROGRESS REPORTS

I will try to help with any questions.

• did you beta test this at all..? ive attempted to run it 5 or 6 times, each one results in a different problem. this time around the bot keeps banking my astrals then telling me "no more astrals" when it tries to cast magic imbue. my session before this one led to requiring the cosmics in my inventory in order for the bot to run because it couldn't auto-repair with the cosmics in the first page of my bank.

• @glyphsays Are you using rune pouch? PM me your discord.

• @franny no, i'm not, but i de-selected the option for the rune pouch

• @franny sent my discord

• Fixed issue with NPC contact and astral runes when using "No rune pouch" option. Waiting on script to be updated.

• Well, for those of you just now finding this thread and curious about whether or not it's worth checking out, I think you should definitely pull the trigger and give it a shot. Franny fixed a couple of kinks and bugs that were present literally the minute I messaged him about them, and now the bot is running incredibly stable. I'm averaging around 50k exp/hr without a rune pouch using giant and large essence pouches. Bot hasn't fucked up one time since the fixes and update earlier today. Overall it's a solid 9/10, good stuff @franny.

• Will test and post proggy later, testing on an ironman with crafting tele/inbue/and pouch.

• Script just uses NPC contact over and over trying to repair pouches

• @peewee486 said in fLavaRunes | Runecrafts Lava Runes (Up to 70k RC XP/HR) | Supports every method:

Script just uses NPC contact over and over trying to repair pouches

You have to have contacted the dark mage last so it has access to the right click "Dark mage" button.

• Yeah it did a couple runs and then got stuck in castle wars just casting it over and over and not actually repairing the pouches. EDIT: @franny the same problem I am having when it gets stuck in the bank after a few runs is the same issue I have when first starting the script, it doesn't hit 2 to actually repair and just loops

• Even when starting the script, it'll cast but not choose an option between book or repair, itll sit there for a minute, then cast again

• @peewee486 said in fLavaRunes | Runecrafts Lava Runes (Up to 70k RC XP/HR) | Supports every method:

Even when starting the script, it'll cast but not choose an option between book or repair, itll sit there for a minute, then cast again

Message me your settings.
    Edit: Fixed his issues. He didn't have dark mage's book in his bank.

• ran for 6 hours and got pet aswell..
    https://gyazo.com/e7156441782387828e40af40c9ecac53

• Currently running for 6 hours too, will update when complete

Edit: Broke around the 3 hour mark, teled to duel arena twice in a row and used up the charges on the ring. Other than that its been perfect, so great job!

Edit2: 6 Hour Proggie
    Overall is a great bot, ran into 2 problems involving ring of duelings but other than that ran very smooth and kept a good xp rate.

• Loving this bot so far. Was wondering if there was support for pouches without lunars? I couldn't get it to work.

• Bot is constantly trying to repair giant/large pouch every 2 runs

• Works well, thanks a lot.

• @dmt Make sure you have contacted dark mage last on npc contact and that you have mage book banked

• Got to 77 rc in a few days. Thanks so much for the awesome script. Now onto bloods to 99.

Users

Topics