The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Zulrah Helper by McNotchster

• Banned

Click here to add: https://scripts.rspeer.org/#/Search/zulrah helper

Helps you beat Zulrah. Includes tile highlights, prayers, anti-venom reminders, eating reminders, and recoil reminders.

See for yourself:
    https://streamable.com/jgc4w

tempzulrah.PNG

(dope ass paint by @Cas)

• Banned

Since most of the code was ripped from an old RuneLite plugin, I'm obligated to post their copyright notice:

/*
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Aria <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Adam <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Devin French <https://github.com/devinfrench>
     * All rights reserved.
     * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
     * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
     * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
     *    list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
     * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
     *    this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
     *    and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
     * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
     * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
     * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
     * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
     * ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
     * (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
     * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
     * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
     * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
     * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
     */

• Can this made be working on runelite?

• why can i not find the script??

• possible to release on runelite? 4head!

• Good job man 😎

• Contributor Script Writer

nice but what's the paint for? l0l

• Banned

@burak the paint is just there to block out the username and look cool lol, none of the stats actually show anything (yet)

• @Minecraft said in Zulrah Helper by McNotchster:

Since most of the code was ripped from an old RuneLite plugin, I'm obligated to post their copyright notice:

/*
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Aria <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Adam <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Devin French <https://github.com/devinfrench>
     * All rights reserved.
     * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
     * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
     * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
     *    list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
     * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
     *    this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
     *    and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
     * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
     * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
     * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
     * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
     * ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
     * (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
     * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
     * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
     * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
     * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
     */

you source is released source to with such notice.
    due to respective authors.

• Guess its time to release my script lol

• Banned

@Phasecoder that's just plain wrong. Read it again

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

Since this is intended to be a helper and not a zulrah killer, that paint seems like more of a hindrance lol

• Please remove the paint 🙂

• Banned

I removed the paint like you guys suggested (gotta admit it did look dope though).

• As it serves no purpose, it just looks to be in the way.

• @zann said in Zulrah Helper by McNotchster:

As it serves no purpose, it just looks to be in the way.

It help the poor venezuela's to gold farm.

• I wish RSPeer would have fullscreen stretched mode.
    Now it's just useless plugin, because no one plays RuneScape in 400:200 window.

• I believe the tile markers for where to stand are bugged after the latest update, everything else works fine

• Banned

@nomorebot28 you're right, I think it is a problem with the api's outline function. Nothing I can do about it

• Banned

Also, which version of rspeer were you on?

Users

Topics