Zulrah Helper by McNotchster

• Banned

Click here to add: https://scripts.rspeer.org/#/Search/zulrah helper

Helps you beat Zulrah. Includes tile highlights, prayers, anti-venom reminders, eating reminders, and recoil reminders.

See for yourself:
    https://streamable.com/jgc4w

tempzulrah.PNG

(dope ass paint by @Cas)

• Banned

Since most of the code was ripped from an old RuneLite plugin, I'm obligated to post their copyright notice:

/*
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Aria <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Adam <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Devin French <https://github.com/devinfrench>
     * All rights reserved.
     * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
     * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
     * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
     *    list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
     * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
     *    this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
     *    and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
     * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
     * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
     * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
     * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
     * ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
     * (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
     * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
     * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
     * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
     * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
     */

• Can this made be working on runelite?

• why can i not find the script??

• possible to release on runelite? 4head!

• Good job man 😎

• Script Writer

nice but what's the paint for? l0l

• Banned

@burak the paint is just there to block out the username and look cool lol, none of the stats actually show anything (yet)

• @Minecraft said in Zulrah Helper by McNotchster:

Since most of the code was ripped from an old RuneLite plugin, I'm obligated to post their copyright notice:

/*
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Aria <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Adam <[email protected]>
     * Copyright (c) 2017, Devin French <https://github.com/devinfrench>
     * All rights reserved.
     * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
     * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
     * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
     *    list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
     * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
     *    this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
     *    and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
     * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
     * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
     * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
     * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
     * ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
     * (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
     * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
     * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
     * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
     * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
     */

you source is released source to with such notice.
    due to respective authors.

• Guess its time to release my script lol

• Banned

@Phasecoder that's just plain wrong. Read it again

• Script Developer Sponsor Staff Director

Since this is intended to be a helper and not a zulrah killer, that paint seems like more of a hindrance lol

• Please remove the paint 🙂

• Banned

I removed the paint like you guys suggested (gotta admit it did look dope though).

• As it serves no purpose, it just looks to be in the way.

• @zann said in Zulrah Helper by McNotchster:

As it serves no purpose, it just looks to be in the way.

It help the poor venezuela's to gold farm.

• I wish RSPeer would have fullscreen stretched mode.
    Now it's just useless plugin, because no one plays RuneScape in 400:200 window.

• I believe the tile markers for where to stand are bugged after the latest update, everything else works fine

• Banned

@nomorebot28 you're right, I think it is a problem with the api's outline function. Nothing I can do about it

• Banned

Also, which version of rspeer were you on?

Users

Topics