The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Dijkstra's SW application

• Script Writer

Reason & Motivation:
    For some time I was looking for a botting platform to start developing scripts. After evaluating pretty much all RSpeer came out as a clear winner due to its superior features, stability and performance. Since then I have developed 3 public scripts for the SDN. I feel motivated to continue to release new scripts and strive towards higher quality scripts. Some people may say I overengineer my scripts but that's because I constanly try to challenge myself and improve my abilities as a scripter. I am a quick learner, something which is probably visible between my first sdn script and my third.

When writing code I always try to adhere to conventions as strongly as possible. I try to write code which is as structured, clear and efficient as possible. I feel the three scripts I published clearly show I have a firm understanding of Java's concepts and features.

Experience:
    I am currently in my 2nd year of my bachelor in computer science. Because of this I have a strong background in algorithms, datastructures (always was my favourite course) and writing correct and efficient code. My first programming language was c#, which I started off after 4-5 years ago. Since starting university I also picked up Java and a bit Python.

My repository: https://gitlab.com/rspeer-public-sdn/dijkstra

• Director

When you first showed me your scripts and how many classes there was for something so simple, I thought it was a bit over-engineered. I am realizing now that that isn't really much of an issue as it allows for a lot easier expand-ability. I've been researching CQRS pattern a bit, and its pretty similar to how your scripts are, in terms of splitting up actions and conditions.

Anyway, I definitely feel you would be a valuable SW, welcome to the team.

• Director

Congratulations on being accepted as a script writer!

Users

Topics