The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Baad's SW Application

• Script Writer

Reason & Motivation:

I really enjoy developing scripts for OSRS/RSPeer. I'm not much of a botter but love programming and
    writing scripts for RSPeer has been a good and interesting way to learn and improve my programming knowledge.
    Being able to make premium scripts is obviously one of my main motivating factors for applying.
    Having the script writer rank would allow me to continue developing scripts with added incentive and
    also provide reputability to my scripts as reliable and worth using.

Experience:
    My scripts for RSPeer over the last month are the first i've coded anything related to runescape. Previously I've dev'd plugins and servers using GTA 5 FiveM in Lua and C#. I'm in my 2nd year of uni studying computer science where i've worked on several projects for assignments mostly focused on data structures and algorithms. I'm constantly learning and exploring java and RSpeer's api to improve my scripts. Often I'll see questions asked on the discord where I'll try to answer and if I can't I'll attempt to solve the question myself simply to learn more about the api and share my solution. I believe the scripts in my repo https://gitlab.com/rspeer-public-sdn/2baad4u2 demonstrate the requirements for script writer.

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

Dear Nervectim,

Thank you for submitting an application to join the script writer team. I believe that you qualify for the script writer rank as you demonstrate more than sufficient knowledge to satisfy the requirements. You are encouraged by our staff team to continue producing good quality scripts which are both premium and free. I appreciate your effort in both, your scripts and assisting others in the Discord server. Your application has been accepted.

Kind Regards,
    Spencer

Users

Topics