The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Combat

• Hello can you guys what is best usage for YFighter the combat script to get best profit without being banned? thx alot

• whats your combat level?

• More importantly.... what is your Slayer level?
    Most monsters that make good money that don't require a specific script (IE: Green Dragons).

• i mean in new account how much hour should i bot from 1 to 70 ?
    i mean also is this script high detected or what
    @crico @David

• @mazr said in Combat:

i mean in new account how much hour should i bot from 1 to 70 ?
    i mean also is this script high detected or what
    @crico @David

@Yasper 's Scripts are top notch 11/10.

I think you should do alittle more research on botting trends, methods, and game play before diving in.

• I agree with @David! @Yasper YCombat script is deffenetly the one you should use. I would also suggest, if you want an account to last to 70/70/70, get membership on the account. I am currently writing some sort of guide of botting safer through my own experiences that I will release on rspeer soon.

• @crico said in Combat:

I agree with @David! @Yasper YCombat script is deffenetly the one you should use. I would also suggest, if you want an account to last to 70/70/70, get membership on the account. I am currently writing some sort of guide of botting safer through my own experiences that I will release on rspeer soon.

Looking forward to seeing your guide! Hopefully we get an updated forums soon...

Users

Topics