Combat

• Hello can you guys what is best usage for YFighter the combat script to get best profit without being banned? thx alot

• whats your combat level?

• More importantly.... what is your Slayer level?
    Most monsters that make good money that don't require a specific script (IE: Green Dragons).

• i mean in new account how much hour should i bot from 1 to 70 ?
    i mean also is this script high detected or what
    @crico @David

• @mazr said in Combat:

i mean in new account how much hour should i bot from 1 to 70 ?
    i mean also is this script high detected or what
    @crico @David

@Yasper 's Scripts are top notch 11/10.

I think you should do alittle more research on botting trends, methods, and game play before diving in.

• I agree with @David! @Yasper YCombat script is deffenetly the one you should use. I would also suggest, if you want an account to last to 70/70/70, get membership on the account. I am currently writing some sort of guide of botting safer through my own experiences that I will release on rspeer soon.

• @crico said in Combat:

I agree with @David! @Yasper YCombat script is deffenetly the one you should use. I would also suggest, if you want an account to last to 70/70/70, get membership on the account. I am currently writing some sort of guide of botting safer through my own experiences that I will release on rspeer soon.

Looking forward to seeing your guide! Hopefully we get an updated forums soon...

Users

Topics