The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

[PREMIUM] Stellar Ethereum Alchemy - Muling | GE Support - 150K-850K GP/Hr - 50K+ Magic XP/Hr

• Script Writer

It doesn't examine the bracelet, that message appears every time you charge a bracelet with ether.

@superman
    That's one of the bugs that will be fixed in the next update.

• @Constellationhello, were the errors corrected? I want a free trial, I was reading the comments of the script. Could you?

• Script Writer

I'm testing the updated script now, if it works properly then I'll push the update.

Changes Included in Update v0.03

• No longer buys materials if they are available in the bank (won't buy natures if in bank)
    • Now only buys necessary missing materials
    • Random bug fixes

• has some ge issues

• I see you pushed a update just hasnt hit the sdn yet ignore the last comment will update when can use newest version

• Script Writer

I just pushed the update, once it's approved the bugs and other issues should be gone.

• Script Writer

Update v0.03 is Live - Changes Included

• No longer buys materials if they are available in the bank (won't buy natures if in bank)
    • Now only buys necessary missing materials
    • Script will wait until offers are complete instead of buying more materials
    • Random bug fixes

• Not sure why but I actually lost money around 100k not too much of a loss, but I'm not sure why. I was using guide pricing and everything seemed to be working well, it just didn't actually make money

• Script Writer

@clouded It's because the price of bracelets have gone up a lot since the release of this script, so instead of offers being filled instantly like intended, you are actually placing offers for that set price instead of instantly buying pending sell offers.

I imagine there are a lot of leechers who are using this script during the free trial period. I'm considering forcing the script to buy at a certain price until the free trial period is complete.

For now, my advice would be to use the Set Price option and set it to a reasonable amount so you still make a nice profit. You will probably have to wait a little longer while the offers complete. I will probably remove the guide price option so there is never a possibility of losing money with this script.

• You definitely fixed a lot of the issues with that update!

Although, I've noticed it get stuck on the GE screen twice now.

It finished buying nats and bracelets and has sent them to the bank, but I'm not sure what happened with the ether. Its left sitting on the GE offers, as if it's waiting to finish buying ether despite not having an offer of ether up. (No ether is in the bank)

I haven't watched it happen so it's hard to say what caused it

Also, it may just be me, but increasing the nat price and ether price using the market % increase, combined with increasing the bracelet price using a set number, makes the most sense to me.

Currently, you can only do all % increase or all set price increase

-When I restarted the script with bracelets and nats in the bank along with no ether, it placed an offer for a few more bracelets and then attempted to set up an offer for ether

On the ether offer screen it selected the "how many do I want to buy" option and just stayed there doing nothing, maybe because it needed to buy around 250+ ether but didnt have enough money left for that many when including price increase?

Picture of screen it was stuck on

• Script Writer

@omega
    Thanks, this was really helpful. I'll look into the GE stuck issue and the ether buying. From what you told me, I think I know what the issue is.

@omega said in [FREE TRIAL] Stellar Ethereum Alchemy - GE Support - Up To 750K GP/Hr - 50K+ Magic XP/Hr:

Also, it may just be me, but increasing the nat price and ether price using the market % increase, combined with increasing the bracelet price using a set number, makes the most sense to me.

This was how I had it set up before I first released this script. Now that you mention it I'll probably revert back to buying like this since it makes more sense. Especially since the current buying options seem very leecher friendly

• When it's waiting for bracelets to finish buying, so it's on the GE main screen, if hopping becomes true, it'll attempt to hop worlds

However, the GE screen stops it from being able to, so it ends up spamming trying to hop worlds but can't

• Script Writer

@omega That's odd, the script will close the GE interface before trying to hop worlds, which I tested before releasing. I'll change a few things to make sure this doesn't happen, as well as push a fix for the ether buying bug.

• Script Writer

Hey everybody! I want to thank everyone who has tried out this script. You may have noticed the profit/hr is nowhere close to what the progress reports on the first page show.

I have pushed an update that has disabled choosing the buy amount. Why did I do this? The sell price of uncharged bracelets are hovering around 44850 GP/each, which yields a negative profit. This happened because leechers are babysitting their accounts and waiting to one-up buy offers whenever their offers aren't instantly filled. So instead I've replaced the GE buying method with something that is fair to all users.

In other news: the random ether buying bug fix is in the works and should be fixed soon.

Enjoy!

• Here's a small proggy, once prices stabilize and the script becomes premium, it'll be some nice profit!

Very nice script ^^

Proggy

• Script Writer

@omega Thanks for the proggy. I agree, once its premium and the price stabilizes it will be better.

• using a now for 2 days now it only bugs when i put it on guide price atm not shure why.
    it just keeps on opening the ge after buying supplys for the rest its forking perfect for me atm.

(do you know when you wil switch it to payed ?)

• Script Writer

@dylan998 Okay i'll look into it, and the script will be free for another 3 days, afterwards it will go premium.

• i've found a few problems, when i set a GUI price it won't work, aswell as settings the "times" thingy, also would be cool if you could make it "collect" and start alching while it's buying the bracelets, other than that it seems to work fine

• +1 to the collect and start alching, would be a big improvement imo

Users

Topics