• Script Writer VIP

Manly Minnows

Minnows script with clan chat muling support

REQUIREMENTS:

• 82 fishing
    • Full anglers outfit - obtained from fishing trawler minigame
    • Fishing contest quest completed

Features:

• Incredibly fast and efficient fishing. Handles leaping fish, even when there are 2 leaping fish at the same time!
    • Untrimmed skill cape boost usage (equip the cape).
    • Muling (Explained later)
    • Informative paint

Muling Explanation:

The script uses clan chat to mule.
    It will meet the mule outside the fishing guild.
    It automatically mules: Raw shark, Raw swordfish, Raw sea turtle, Raw manta ray, Coins & Swamp Paste.
    The slave will be forced to mule if the number of sharks in its inventory is >= 100 or if there is a Raw manta ray in its inventory (so that it can mule the loot from the Fishing Trawler minigame).

Each field in the GUI will be described below.

Manly Minnows GUI

• Mule Settings
      The settings in bold are required.

• Mule Name: Enter the mule name's whom the slave should initiate the mule session with and trade the sharks to. This field can be left blank so that whoever says the mule start phrase in the CC, that person will be the mule.
      • Mule Start Phrase: This phrase will be used to start the muling process. It will call all the slaves to the mule.
      • Mule Force End Phrase: If, for whatever reason, you need to force stop the muling process, the muling process will stop when the slave receives the force end phrase in the CC.
      • Mule World: The world to meet the mule in.
      • Instant Hop to Mule / Wait to mule (ms): This setting determines whether the slaves instantly go to the mule when called for. If the checkbox is ticked, the slave will instantly go to the mule, otherwise, it will go after x milliseconds where x is a random number between the two specified numbers in milliseconds. Leave this setting default if you do not know what you are doing!
      • Expire Mule Session After (ms): If the slave is waiting for the mule for x amount of milliseconds, the muling session will end and the slave will go back to fishing. Leave this setting default if you do not know what you are doing!
      • Hop Back to Original World After Finished Muling: If this checkbox is ticked, the slave will return to the world which it was previously fishing in before the mule session started. Otherwise it will world hop to a random P2P world after the mule session is finished.
      • Minimum Amount of Minnows to Mule: The minimum amount of minnows required in order to mule on the slave.
    • World Hopping Settings
      The settings in bold are required.

• Instant Hop at the end of the Mule Session / Hop After (ms): Determines whether the slave should instantly hop away to another world after finishing trading. If the checkbox is ticked, the slave will world hop as soon as possible once it has finished trading the mule, otherwise it will wait a random amount of milliseconds between the two specified numbers. Leave this setting default if you do not know what you are doing!
      • Expire World Hop Session After (ms): If the slave is stuck attempting to world hop for the specified amount of milliseconds, it will stop attempting to world hop and go back to fishing.

Script Args:

• -nogui: Launches the script directly without opening the GUI. You DO need to configure the script at least once through the GUI for the script to be able to read the settings from the config file. Everytime the GUI is used, the settings that were saved are overridden.

Price:

• 500 Tokens for 1 Instance

• Hot damn! Keep em coming!

• Manly Scripts >

• Script Writer VIP

Next build fixed muling, I messed up with the current build.

• Is this bot running smoothly at the moment? considering purchasing so I don't have to mule manually with byte minnows

• Script Writer

Yeah, I've had no issues with this script

• Script Writer VIP

@itseastman said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

Is this bot running smoothly at the moment? considering purchasing so I don't have to mule manually with byte minnows

Yes

• Director

Maybe remove the beta message since its not free nymore? @Man16

• Script Writer VIP

Just hit 99 fishing with it! https://go-get-a.life/yK0ZCu.png

• I hit 99 fishing on 6 accounts!

• Script Writer VIP

@itseastman said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

I hit 99 fishing on 6 accounts!

Nice !!

• and until i reach 82*** which is the script to use?

• Script Writer VIP

@jowy2371 said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

and until i reach 99 which is the script to use?

What do u mean?

• @Man16 oh sorry im not sure about the word "mule", this scripts raises the fishing lvl? im sorry if it sounds silly

• Script Writer VIP

@jowy2371 said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

@Man16 oh sorry im not sure about the word "mule", this scripts raises the fishing lvl? im sorry if it sounds silly

Muling is a way to transfer items from the bots to one account so you can sell easily.

• What kind of antiban does this offer?

• Script Writer VIP

@jack1 said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

What kind of antiban does this offer?

Random interact times, random muling settings (you can see the randomisation in the GUI), human-like clicks.

• This post is deleted!

• @MadDev If two leaping fish spawns on the same platform, runs back and forth between them like crazy. Can you make it either afk for a few seconds if two spawns or move to the other platform?

• Director

@sobble said in [PREMIUM] Manly Minnows - Mule Support:

@MadDev If two leaping fish spawns on the same platform, runs back and forth between them like crazy. Can you make it either afk for a few seconds if two spawns or move to the other platform?

Think you meant to tag @Man16

Users

Topics