Rimmington Teletab Maker

• This script creates tabs of all types in Rimmington using your friends or your own house. If you need a host check out the house party world 330.

The script supports all tabs except enchantment tabs. These can be added in the future if people want them.

Requirements:

You need to have the runes to make your tabs, soft clay, and money to un-note the clay
    Here I'm wearing a staff of air.
    setup

GUI Settings
    GUI

• Pick your tab
    • Use which study lectern? This setting is for houses that have 2 lecterns. Usually the bones to peaches lectern is not the closest lectern. Pick accordingly
    • Anti-ban is just sleeping a (SecureRandom) [min,max] time after you finish making tabs. I think the safest time is [5,30] but you can change it to whatever. This can be disabled for max tab/hr.
    • Use your own house just uses your own house 😄
    • You can enter the host username here or enter it in-game yourself it doesn't matter

The script and it will run until you run out of clay, runes, or if the host logs off.

alt text

The paint has information such as the time run, and how much longer it will be expected to run until you run out of runes/supplies. It has magic info, time to next level, and of course the tabs/hr. The profit information uses the OSRS exchange data.

• Gratz on release!

• Runs great, ran it for about an hour. Can't wait for house tab support!

• just out of interest, what kind of gp & xp per hour are you guys getting with this?

• @scoot1403 said in Rimmington Teletab Maker:

just out of interest, what kind of gp & xp per hour are you guys getting with this?

fluctuates alot, prices of law/soft clay and tabs always jump up and down, but min. at least 200k

• Added a GUI, some more paint data, and support for all tabs 😄

• you can make that when the owner of the house disconnects, he stops??

• @fullrecor05 It does that already if you get kicked/host logs out the script will stop

• This is a really solid script!

• There was a minor bug where if you had 5 noted clay it would not be able to exchange Phials properly. Status text was also cleaned up. World 330 is super laggy sometimes so I added an animation timeout to hopefully fix some issues when using the lectern.

• Whats the ban rate on this?

• @vptom said in Rimmington Teletab Maker:

Whats the ban rate on this?

No idea, no one has been banned yet cause its new

• It runs great! One point of improvement though. I don't know why it tries to turn on run while making tabs. It'll click on make tab, make a few, then spam on run until the run energy hits 1. One option would be to completely bypass this with no spamclicking run. The other option would be to use pool for run energy.

• @Insomniac said in Rimmington Teletab Maker:

It runs great! One point of improvement though. I don't know why it tries to turn on run while making tabs. It'll click on make tab, make a few, then spam on run until the run energy hits 1. One option would be to completely bypass this with no spamclicking run. The other option would be to use pool for run energy.

Interesting I didn't notice this before. Thanks for the report! I'll add in a delay.

For a quick fix it will now run after reaching a random(20,40) % of energy. After that it'll recalculate when to run again so there should be no pattern. In a future update I'll make it use the pool (if available) instead.

• You should add a mule option if you are the host trade tabs to host and get soft clay from them

• Changing hosts works as it should--before it would enter the old host if it was set
    • Pool support has been added
    • Cleaned up paint

• pool support doesn't seem to work that well. Seems sometimes they will go use the pool. Most times it seems they won't use it and run out of energy.

• flawless but doesnt open the door in the house

• @OSRS42 Hmm, I made it so when it runs out of energy it uses the pool but can you give me an example when this fails?

@Ion the door to phialis?

• @Koko the doors in POH to lectern room

Users

Topics