The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Icon glitches?

• Hi everyone, I'm new to all this so this may be a really simple thing to most of you so hopefully you can help.

When I run the bot the icons in the window will start glitching/moving around when i hover the mouse over it. It makes certain interfaces unreadable and I have to guess where things are.

Is there any quick fixes for this?

Also, another question I had is how can the bot grab yew logs out of a tab that's not on the screen? If I have the logs in tab 2 lets say, it will just automatically go onto the main tab and then somehow bring logs out from tab 2 without seemingly clicking on that tab. (Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place btw).

• Script Writer

@scoot1403 said in Icon glitches?:

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this so this may be a really simple thing to most of you so hopefully you can help.

When I run the bot the icons in the window will start glitching/moving around when i hover the mouse over it. It makes certain interfaces unreadable and I have to guess where things are.

Is there any quick fixes for this?

Also, another question I had is how can the bot grab yew logs out of a tab that's not on the screen? If I have the logs in tab 2 lets say, it will just automatically go onto the main tab and then somehow bring logs out from tab 2 without seemingly clicking on that tab. (Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place btw).

Welcome! I'm not sure about your icon issue, but about the bank tabs: This is how the bot works, tabs (and many other things) don't have to be open to interact with them. Check out this topic for more info.

• @Constellation thanks for the reply, and I've had a read of that post. Very interesting stuff!

This is the issue, the icon glitching is hard to explain, it's like this: Icon Glitch.jpg

or this:
    Icon Glitch 2.jpg

It changes every time you hover your mouse over it. This kind of thing happens if I open a script and it has an interface before starting, it's these that become unreadable because i can't see where it needs to be so essentially have to guess.

• Looks like this, a mess, scrambled, changes as you move the mouse around
    glitch.jpg

Users

Topics