Icon glitches?

• Hi everyone, I'm new to all this so this may be a really simple thing to most of you so hopefully you can help.

When I run the bot the icons in the window will start glitching/moving around when i hover the mouse over it. It makes certain interfaces unreadable and I have to guess where things are.

Is there any quick fixes for this?

Also, another question I had is how can the bot grab yew logs out of a tab that's not on the screen? If I have the logs in tab 2 lets say, it will just automatically go onto the main tab and then somehow bring logs out from tab 2 without seemingly clicking on that tab. (Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place btw).

• Script Writer

@scoot1403 said in Icon glitches?:

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this so this may be a really simple thing to most of you so hopefully you can help.

When I run the bot the icons in the window will start glitching/moving around when i hover the mouse over it. It makes certain interfaces unreadable and I have to guess where things are.

Is there any quick fixes for this?

Also, another question I had is how can the bot grab yew logs out of a tab that's not on the screen? If I have the logs in tab 2 lets say, it will just automatically go onto the main tab and then somehow bring logs out from tab 2 without seemingly clicking on that tab. (Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place btw).

Welcome! I'm not sure about your icon issue, but about the bank tabs: This is how the bot works, tabs (and many other things) don't have to be open to interact with them. Check out this topic for more info.

• @Constellation thanks for the reply, and I've had a read of that post. Very interesting stuff!

This is the issue, the icon glitching is hard to explain, it's like this: Icon Glitch.jpg

or this:
    Icon Glitch 2.jpg

It changes every time you hover your mouse over it. This kind of thing happens if I open a script and it has an interface before starting, it's these that become unreadable because i can't see where it needs to be so essentially have to guess.

• Looks like this, a mess, scrambled, changes as you move the mouse around
    glitch.jpg

Users

Topics