The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Very impressed with Rspeer overall

• Sup yall, recently returned to Runescape in general last year ( my account back in '09 was perma banned for stating my friend had a gf). I'm not sure why, but I still hold that grudge against Jagex, and thus the name.
    I'm fairly new to the botting scene, I experimented in October with Dreambot (used free mining scripts, and it was generally okay but they'd break sometimes and I'd have to manually do some functions) and had a frustrating time with the software overall. I watched some more videos I've been using scripts for a couple of weeks now, generally babysitting while doing homework/errands at different time and usable intervals, some days for two sessions @ 5 hours each. Not only are the scripts amazing, but the client was intuitive to add scripts, work and etc. I dinged 99 fletching recently with Unborn's AIO script, and will be pursuing my second (either cooking or magic) after a break. It seems the support on this forum is also pretty responsive, which is reassuring as I plan on buying a few scripts. I don't post on forums often, but I just wanted to say I'm pretty proud to be in this community. I'm contemplating learning Java to write scripts, I am somewhat fluent in R but I'm not sure how much/if anything will translate over.

• Script Developer Sponsor Staff Director

Good to hear 🙂

Users

Topics