The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Manly Thiever

• Contributor Script Writer VIP

Manly Thiever

AIO Thiever - stealing from any NPC/Stalls. Includes banking as well as dodgy necklace and food support.

When thieving from certain NPCs/stalls, there is a trial period on the script of 45-60mins where the script will stop after this time.

Features:

• Steal from any NPC/stall in the game! Just enter the name in the GUI.
    • Walks away from combat.
    • Coin pouch support
    • Food support.
    • Eats food when less than 40-45% HP.
    • Dodgy necklace support
    • Banking for food/dodgy necklaces
    • Stops when out of food
    • Stops using dodgy necklaces when none left in bank
    • Only steals from reachable targets
    • Banking using the web.
    • Paint
    • Drops junk - read below to understand what it drops

Instructions:

• Start script where you want to thieve. The script will store the location and walk back to it if it has to walk away.
    • Banking is only for locations which are supported by the web.
    • If you are thieving from a stall, start the script where the guards wont attack you. Works very well at tea stall in varrock.

GUI Instructions:

• Name of entity to steal from - e.g. Man
    • Banking tab
      • Tick if you want to use food.
      • Enter the name of the food to use in the next box
      • Enter the amount of food to withdraw in the next box
      • Do the same for dodgy necklaces.
      • If you don't understand what to put in the text field, just hover over it.

Dropping junk notes

When you start the script, the script will note what items you have in your inventory and these items will NEVER be dropped. It will only deposit them in the bank if it goes to make a banking trip. This means you can bank what you wish to keep from thieving by starting the script with whatever you want to keep in your inventory.

Everything else, it will drop/destroy.

If you are struggling to get the items in your inventory, just buy 1 of everything you want to keep from the GE and put it in your inventory and start the script!

General Notes:

• Food is optional. Just leave the food name field blank if you don't want to use food. The script will let you character die and go back to thieving what it was.

Submitted update so it will bank with the web!

• Really love this script. I think changing it so it completes the inventory even after running out of dodgy necklaces would be a beneficial adjustment.

• I noticed that the bot likes to jump back and forth between the fruit stalls, sometimes it stalls (HA) between the 2 and doesn't pick anything at all and runs back and forth. I assume its just the spawn rates for the stalls messing with pathing?

@phoebe said in Manly Thiever:

I noticed that the bot likes to jump back and forth between the fruit stalls, sometimes it stalls (HA) between the 2 and doesn't pick anything at all and runs back and forth. I assume its just the spawn rates for the stalls messing with pathing?

I didn't account for multiple stalls in the same place at the moment.

In the future, I'm gonna make it so it focuses on one specific stall.

Submitted update so that it focuses on the nearest stall only.

• @Man16 Can you sort ardy knight? I'm thieving it in bank and doesn't work for getting food out?

• @s0init said in Manly Thiever:

@Man16 Can you sort ardy knight? I'm thieving it in bank and doesn't work for getting food out?

Can confirm, have to babysit the bot or else it just sits there. Runs out of supplies and stops.

• Doesn't detect being in combat so the stall thieving doesn't work.

Submitted fix for food banking

• @man16 said in Manly Thiever:

Submitted fix for food banking

Appreciate that.

• Got that @Man16

[SEVERE] Sun Jul 29 12:03:22 BST 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be greater than origin
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadLocalRandom.nextInt(ThreadLocalRandom.java:378)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.commons.math.Random.nextInt(ke:34)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.input.menu.ContextMenu.close(uh:142)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.input.menu.interaction.InteractDriver.interact(of:244)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.input.menu.interaction.InteractDriver.interact(of:298)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.adapter.Interactable.interact(nf:107)
    at 0.0.2.loop(v:96)
    at org.rspeer.script.LoopTask.run(go:77)
    at org.rspeer.script.Script.run(dm:55)

@s0init said in Manly Thiever:

Got that @Man16

[SEVERE] Sun Jul 29 12:03:22 BST 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be greater than origin
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.input.menu.interaction.InteractDriver.interact(of:244)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.input.menu.interaction.InteractDriver.interact(of:298)

Can you tell me at what point this happened? I can't reproduce it.

Submitted update:

• Now walks away from combat (e.g. when thieving from stalls).

• @man16 said in Manly Thiever:

@s0init said in Manly Thiever:

Got that @Man16

Can you tell me at what point this happened? I can't reproduce it.

I honestly can’t even remember now. If it happens again when I’m not afk I’ll let you know.

Submitted update so it will always focus the same NPC.

• Does this script have a 2 hr limit? and why?

@sexpert said in Manly Thiever:

Does this script have a 2 hr limit? and why?

When thieving from certain NPCs/stalls, there is a trial period on the script of 45-60mins where the script will stop after this time.

• @man16 any chance you removing that for Master Farmers? other script just doesn't cut it.

• @Man16 doesn't drop silk when inventory is full

Users

Topics