The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Entering PoH - uninteractable interfaces??

• Trying to make script that goes into someone's PoH on w330.

First i have a problem with the Keyboard class being very unpredictable, sometimes typing it out and i assume removing what it just typed? because when i fire off the pressEnter() right after nothing happens. (not always but like 50% of the time)
    Edit: Nvm, EnterInput works perfectly

2nd problem is after that i have managed to type in a desired name, im trying to have it click on the "Last Name: [Username]" section in the chatbox, but altough i have the interface (162, 40, 0), the interface doesn't actually have any interactable options, you can only left click it and calling something like Interfaces.getComponent(162, 40, 0).click() doesnt work either.

if Any1 have any good ways of entering other peoples PoH's that they would like to share, It would be very much appreciated 🙂

Heres an example of what i've tried so far:

InterfaceComponent LNC = Interfaces.getComponent(162, 40, 0);
    		InterfaceComponent namebox = Interfaces.getComponent(162, 40);

if(LNC != null && LNC.getText().toLowerCase().contains(LastUsedHouse)) {

LNC.click();
    			Keyboard.pressEnter();

}else if(namebox != null && namebox.isVisible()) {

Time.sleep(800);
    			Keyboard.sendText(Host);
    			Time.sleep(400);
    			Keyboard.pressEnter();

Time.sleep(2000);

}

• @Bud-Lucke Just have it press enter instead of trying to click the previous name?

• You're best off pressing Enter if you can detect that interface with their name as that particular interface doesn't have actions.
    Apart from that, using EnterInput and pressing enter will provide next to no difference as they're both done fairly fast.

Users

Topics