The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Premier Hunter v0.04 (Falconry & Butterflies) - [More to come]

• Hi all,

I decided that seen as hunter was a very sought after skill for money making and big in the botting industry I thought that I'd spend an hour and make a start on a hunter script that I aim to maintain and further over the coming weeks.

Currently supports falconry and butterflies

• For falconry, simply start inside the falconry pen in the Piscatoris hunter area.

• For butterflies, start near the butterfly of choice with a butterfly net equipped and butterfly jars in your inventory.

I do have plans to implement multiple other hunting methods (salamanders, chins and so forth) in this script, but due to my work schedule over the coming few weeks, it will most likely be a while from now.

Progress Report(s):

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_2.png

Change log:

v0.04:

- You can now opt to hunt all kebbits rather than the highest level one(s), could improve experience rates.

v0.03:

- Most of the code logic written for salamander implementation.
    - You can now choose to bury bones when using falconry.
    - Fail safe added (untested) that should stop any issues occurring with obtaining the falcon.

v0.02:

- Butterflies are now added to the script, only ruby harvests have been tested, but the logic should be sound for all kinds of butterflies.
       - Have a butterfly net equipped and butterfly jars in your inventory (the script will release the butterflies when it detects there are no empty jars in your inventory).
    - A GUI has been added to allow selection of hunter method (only falconry and butterflies as of now, though I'm hoping to implement aerial fishing this weekend also).
    - Falconry has received an update, the script will no longer try to hunt kebbits if you don't have the falcon on your glove/equipped. Instead it will retrieve it from Matthias (Ensure you have 500+ gold in your inventory).
    - Some modifications to the code structure on my end (Should allow for easier addition of new hunting methods).

• This post is deleted!

• wow dude looking towards the future of the script was looking for a falconry bot to get me to 53 hunter but sadly none offered falconry and it was a pain to train it by hand as its click intensive and boring af to train. I'm actually going to get 99 hunter this night using malikdz hunter script but once im done with that im going to make a new acc and run this falconry bot for a few hrs looking forward to post some nice proggies and maybe help u with some issues i may encounter so that you can better develop the script.

• @xdcoolxd said in Premier Hunter [Beta] [v0.01] [Currently only supports falconry]:

wow dude looking towards the future of the script was looking for a falconry bot to get me to 53 hunter but sadly none offered falconry and it was a pain to train it by hand as its click intensive and boring af to train. I'm actually going to get 99 hunter this night using malikdz hunter script but once im done with that im going to make a new acc and run this falconry bot for a few hrs looking forward to post some nice proggies and maybe help u with some issues i may encounter so that you can better develop the script.

Thanks for your optimism. I have a new account up and running on falconry now; Lets see how I get on. What hunting methods would be most sought after (I can aim to get those implemented next).

Screenshot_1.png

• Screenshot_4.png

• Ran this script for 10 hours worked pretty good was getting 58K exp per hour, forgot to take a picture of the proggy unfortunately 😞 However is it just me or does this script not reenable run?

• @Warrior said in Premier Hunter [Beta] [v0.01] [Currently only supports falconry]:

Ran this script for 10 hours worked pretty good was getting 58K exp per hour, forgot to take a picture of the proggy unfortunately 😞 However is it just me or does this script not reenable run?

No you're right, it wasn't something I'd even considered in the initial logic. It's on my local version now, I'll push it this morning. Glad it ran well for you!

• Run toggling will be live in the newest version, as well as some unseen modifications.

• @Pseudo Good stuff, any ETA when you're gonna add chins?

• @Warrior said in Premier Falconry v0.01:

@Pseudo Good stuff, any ETA when you're gonna add chins?

Not off hand, as I stated in the OP I'm very busy with work at the moment, but if I get a few early finishes in the next week and a bit of motivation then it could be relatively soon!

Does @MalikDz script chinning not work?

• It would be great to have a script for salamanders!

• @beefcakes said in Premier Falconry v0.01:

It would be great to have a script for salamanders!

Agreed, may be my next addition!

• @Pseudo Nope, it's pretty bad.

• Would be cool if this could be extended to aerial fishing

• @uupiits said in Premier Falconry v0.01:

Would be cool if this could be extended to aerial fishing

Ironic you say that, I actually already have aerial fishing pretty much complete, been using it privately for a few days ironing out bugs but I'm away with work for a few days now, so I won't be able to push it out before Friday/Saturday I'm afraid!

• Hey dude, so great script! There's just one pretty big issue that I found. I left this bot running while I went to work, come back, and there's no bird. I still have the glove. It had probably been doing it for quite awhile, my exp rate was only 33k an hour. My suggestion is to add someway for the bot to check if the bird is there. I don't even know why it was gone in the first place. Otherwise, it works very well.

• @peewee486 said in Premier Falconry v0.01:

Hey dude, so great script! There's just one pretty big issue that I found. I left this bot running while I went to work, come back, and there's no bird. I still have the glove. It had probably been doing it for quite awhile, my exp rate was only 33k an hour. My suggestion is to add someway for the bot to check if the bird is there. I don't even know why it was gone in the first place. Otherwise, it works very well.

Yeah I'm aware of this my man, I've just found out I've not got work tomorrow so I'm hoping to pump some time into this tomorrow. Hoping to add some more failsafes/logic to the falconry, and possibly get butterfly and salamanders written up and implemented. Stay tuned.

• Morning all;

I've pushed a series of updates this morning, these updates are as follows:

• Butterflies are now added to the script, only ruby harvests have been tested, but the logic should be sound for all kinds of butterflies.
      • Have a butterfly net equipped and butterfly jars in your inventory (the script will release the butterflies when it detects there are no empty jars in your inventory).
    • A GUI has been added to allow selection of hunter method (only falconry and butterflies as of now, though I'm hoping to implement aerial fishing this weekend also).
    • Falconry has received an update, the script will no longer try to hunt kebbits if you don't have the falcon on your glove/equipped. Instead it will retrieve it from Matthias (Ensure you have 500+ gold in your inventory).
    • Some modifications to the code structure on my end (Should allow for easier addition of new hunting methods).

There is always the possibility of bugs, and I urge that if you are to encounter any please let me know so that I may get them patched as soon as possible. Thanks, have fun.

• Thanks for the update! Can't wait to test it! Did you also enable toggling run in this update?

• @peewee486 said in Premier Hunter v0.02 (Falconry & Butterflies) - [More to come]:

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to test it! Did you also enable toggling run in this update?

Yes I did my man. Let me know if it doesn't function as you'd like, and why!

Users

Topics