The Hammer Above My Head: The Daily Ban

• So, for the past week now, I have attempted creating different accounts for different purposes (Combat training, crafting, etc). Every single day by the end of the day of beginning of a new, the account has been banned. I feel as if I have a target on my back. Can anyone offer and insight or cures? I feel as if i'm being cheated whilst trying to cheat lol

• stop using vpns

• The trick to botting and not getting caught is to not bot on a fresh account and stay away from F2P. I've botted about 17m xp on my pure over the past 2 months and even had several people say they're reporting me and no ban.

#1 Do tutorial island yourself
    #2 Get membership
    #3 Play the account yourself a bit before you start botting
    #4 Don't bot more than say 7 hours a day (on a single account) and take breaks

Also your VPN/IP might have been flagged in which case none of the above will really help you till you change it or things cool down.

The general idea is if you're not a "high risk account" for botting then you won't get banned you just need to stay under the radar.

With rspeer I think it's fair to say as long as you follow those 4 rules if you're only botting on one account on your own IP then you're incredibly safe from being banned.

• The thing is that the Vpn quality plays a big role! I have been using nordvpn, since its very cheap and has a big variety of servers. Make sure that every single account has a different Vpn.

And also what plays a very huge role in getting banned is the scripts. Try testing for yourself, what scripts don't get you banned. And make sure that you try not to get reported. If you get reported, speaking from my experience, you will get banned 99%.

Also just a tip. If you decide to bot 7QP and/or tutorial island, let the account rest for a week or so. After that time you will be more likely to not get banned.

• And to add. Buy membership! Even if you don't have the money, you can get 7 days membership per account for free. Just download the game on mobile, login and go to the bond icon on the minimap. Press on membership and it should say "1-week trial available" just buy the 1-month membership for 0 dollars and cancel instantly. You won't be charged and still have the 7 days. I use this to bot flexing, as it is very low req and low ban rates.

• @sal538 said in The Hammer Above My Head: The Daily Ban:

The trick to botting and not getting caught is to not bot on a fresh account and stay away from F2P. I've botted about 17m xp on my pure over the past 2 months and even had several people say they're reporting me and no ban.

#1 Do tutorial island yourself
    #2 Get membership
    #3 Play the account yourself a bit before you start botting
    #4 Don't bot more than say 7 hours a day (on a single account) and take breaks

Also your VPN/IP might have been flagged in which case none of the above will really help you till you change it or things cool down.

The general idea is if you're not a "high risk account" for botting then you won't get banned you just need to stay under the radar.

With rspeer I think it's fair to say as long as you follow those 4 rules if you're only botting on one account on your own IP then you're incredibly safe from being banned.

Follow this

• @sal538 Great advice, thank you very much for the insight. My only question is how do I go about fiddling with my IP/VPN? Because I really do feel as if i've been flagged. It just happens so fast lately i'm kinda shook

• As i said before dont use free or cheap Ip/vpns/proxys

• Well I guess I'm going to take a good break from osrs for a bit until my ip cools down lol

• Yea I’ve bottled pc 24hrs straight 20 hrs Gail etc in 1 sitting still no ban lol probs because I play my acc legit for slayer

• @IscBrazzy said in The Hammer Above My Head: The Daily Ban:

Yea I’ve bottled pc 24hrs straight 20 hrs Gail etc in 1 sitting still no ban lol probs because I play my acc legit for slayer

WHAT SCRIPTS DID U USE?

• oops caps xD

• I just use the ones with most added to scripts

• 1500+ total all from bot got fcape etc

• Just do some slayer with no bot some farm runs alchemy a lil n u good lol

• I also use no proxy’s or vpns

• @IscBrazzy said in The Hammer Above My Head: The Daily Ban:

I also use no proxy’s or vpns

same, i am not having problems with bans im just wondering what u botted for 20hrs straight

• I’ve bottled agility +nmz all in 1 sitting gotten to 23hrs on sgil

• Some feats i have achieved with rspeer.

*99 thieving - suicide master farmer from 38-99 private script. ( i used for 2 days at 99 thieve before ban)
    *96 fishing 97 thieve - i did this with FREE scripts, back when man16's fisher and jio's thiever. (lasted 16 days non stop)
    *92 crafting - i hit 90-92 crafting on well over 100 accounts free script. (jbeans) all flax to bowstring(4-5 days per bot)

• 60 range - 60 mage f2p acc, still alive. i use it for pking.
      *i have used tanners for 30+ hours
      *stellarwoodcutter lasted 70+ hours straight.
      *ive also botted well over 300m in the last few months, and im never running more than 10 bots.

Users

Topics