Looking for feedback on RSPeer

• I'm looking to give RSPeer a go but reading through these posts gives me a mixed view on if it'll instant ban me, or if people are just not botting smartly.

What's your opinion on the bot currently? Is anyone having success using private scripts for reasonable botting durations (just botting stuff you'd normally do anyways). I'd love to get into botting and development but some of these posts have me thinking it's not an 'if' but 'when' I'll be banned. However, on the other hand, I can see how people would just falsely and over exaggerate bans.

Currently I just write my own scripts using the oldschool SCAR Divi to do things like power mine and make fires in GE, which I never get banned for, but I'm wondering if these types of bots are a whole different game.

• Script Writer

RSPeer is great. I've been suicide botting with RSPeer since I joined back in October, some bots last days, some bots last months, my current bot has used 3 bonds, about to use a 4th, nonstop botting, no breaks, no logging out. I think the only way to get banned using RSPeer is by getting reported by another player. Try out some of the scripts on the SDN on a new account.

• Donator

alt text
    alt text

Try for yourself bud, it's better than anything else out there, thats for sure.

• i agree with @Constellation. my main bot is on its 2nd bond right now,
    the reason i say its my main bot, is because i have other bots getting banned within 24 hours, but its only the bots i have running pure essence to my main.

• @Constellation said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

RSPeer is great. I've been suicide botting with RSPeer since I joined back in October, some bots last days, some bots last months, my current bot has used 3 bonds, about to use a 4th, nonstop botting, no breaks, no logging out. I think the only way to get banned using RSPeer is by getting reported by another player. Try out some of the scripts on the SDN on a new account.

Oh wow, that's quite impressive. Are you using public scripts or private/custom made?

I don't know if I like the idea of testing it out. To me that's fishy activity and could just get me flagged. Would rather just bot on my main account and main IP, but just stick to things I would normally do but don't want to manually do. For example, get 68 mining for DSII, I'd throw on a iron power mining bot while I make dinner and watch a show, and stop when I hit requirement.

• @papakonnekt said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

i agree with @Constellation. my main bot is on its 2nd bond right now,
    the reason i say its my main bot, is because i have other bots getting banned within 24 hours, but its only the bots i have running pure essence to my main.

That's interesting - any guess why just those ones are getting banned?

• @Narclah definetly player reports, they are runing from bank to alter, then repeats.
    but that is fine with me, i make a new account and bot it to where it needs to be and then start running essance with it again lol

• http://prntscr.com/m4lypx

this is my main bot.

• @papakonnekt said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

http://prntscr.com/m4lypx

this is my main bot.

Wonder why they wouldn't report your main too, or if people are just reporting the level 3 looking bots.

Have you ever had a main banned? Are these public or private scripts?

• this is a free script made by @DaylightDies . the reason i dont think my main is getting reported is because it is standing in the alter just waiting for the trades from the other accounts. not many people see this unless they go in the alter

• @papakonnekt so it sounds like bans from botting are very heavily player report driven.

• @Narclah said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

@papakonnekt so it sounds like bans from botting are very heavily player report driven.

pretty much yeah, unless your botting for a crazy amount of hours on one account. i only bot 8 hours a day, but i always switch scripts within 2 hours or less, so im not doing the same thing the whole 8hrs.

• Script Writer

@Narclah said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

Oh wow, that's quite impressive. Are you using public scripts or private/custom made?

I use my own scripts mostly, and a few SDN scripts like SPX Tut Island.

@Narclah said in Looking for feedback on RSPeer:

@papakonnekt so it sounds like bans from botting are very heavily player report driven.

From what I've noticed while using RSPeer: I only receive bans when I get reported. For example, I was botting agility at Rellekka (80+) on a lvl30 cb and I noticed the public chat says something like "wow lvl 30, reported" and then the next day my account was banned for macroing. Now I get my characters to world hop when another player is nearby (if possible), those accounts don't get banned no matter how long I suicide for.

• @Constellation thanks for this reply, helps confirm what I've seen as well. I think I will give this a go with my own scripts first - I prefer to custom make them as I find it fun!

• Script Writer VIP

Botting is a skill and there seems to be a lot of people who are just bad at botting

• I received a 2 day ban from using OSBot on a new account when it had 600 total level. I switched over completely to RSPeer and the account with the 2 day ban and the account now has about 1800 total level.

• been botting for 8 hours straight overnight for 3 days straight and have yet to get a ban. Reports play a big role while botting. If you get reported and you're botting hard then you'll be banned for sure but because Rspeer is so good, if you don't get reported the macroing detection system from Jagex doesn't come through.

Users

Topics