Premier PvP Planker [4500+ Planks/hour] [Up to 500k+/hour]

• Premier PvP Planker

Base requirements:

• 40 Magic (Teleport to House)

• 50 Construction (Demon butler)

• Bell pull in your PoH

• Have a dust staff equipped
      Screenshot_1.png

• Have coins and law runes in your inventory or bank on launch, start at any bank chest on a PvP world

• It is also advised to have your private set to 'Off' or 'Friends' as this stops any unwanted visitors to your PoH (Should the portal locking fail).

• Note that the logic of the script should be able to support usage of a regular butler, though I have not tested this so I wouldn't necessarily advise it, unless you plan on monitoring it initially. P.S. The time and gold required for 40-50, and the increase in profit at level 50 more or less makes using this at 40 construction pointless.

Start with law runes and coins in your inventory, a dust staff equipped, and select your plank type in the Gui.

Current features:

• Fast and efficient plank conversion (All planks supported)
    • Uses camelot and lumbridge bank chests (Detects if the user has the required magic level)
    • Auto-locks Portal to ensure no unwanted visitors
    • Fail safes for getting stuck during any interactions/interfaces

Future update ideas (Accepting suggestions):

• Fully automated grand exchange restocking (Already been started)
    • Switching between log types during a run (for example if you run out of teak logs, it'll jump over to doing oaks)
    • Potentially a muling system (Not sure on this one yet due to mass farming possibilities, or if it is added it then it would be to a premium version)

Progress Reports:

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Change log:

v0.1 Released - 02/01/2019.
    - Initial public release.

v0.11 Released - 03/01/2019.
    - Improvements to fail safes and stopping logic.

v0.12 Released - 03/01/2019.
    - Improvements to banking, now restocks and withdraws less coins/laws.
    - Improved (hopefully) paint aesthetics.

v0.13 Released - 04/01/2019.
    - Slightly adjusted profit calculations.
    - Small logic changes to handling of restocking.

v0.14 Released - 05/01/2019.
    - Added a fail safe for if we find ourself outside the portal, we'll instantly re-enter our home.
    - Script also disables private chat if it isn't off.

v0.15 Released - 07/01/2019.
    - Minor change to banking.
    - Behind the scenes preparation work for g/e support.

I'm also more than happy to to listen to constructive critique in terms of problems during use, and also suggestions for improvements. If you'd like to aid in the furthering of this script, please don't hesitate to post advisories/requests using the form below.

Suggestion/Critique form:

Brief description of the issue:
    Suggestion to tackle it:
    Any further information (Screenshots etc).

Please aim to sell your planks at market value (mid price) to avoid price crashes and maintain the value of this method. I understand it isn't always possible to sell for this price, but most of the time with a bit of patience they will sell. At the end of the day if people constantly undercut for instant sales then the prices will crash and so with it the profitability of this method (Hoorah for people doing construction!).

• v0.11 Pushed and awaiting compilation. If you do use this script please feel free to leave suggestions/critique below. I'll happily rectify any problems/implement any suggestions I deem worthy.

• supports mahog?

• @iProtomistical said in Premier PvP Planker [4500+ Planks/hour] [Up to 500k+/hour]:

supports mahog?

All types of logs.

v0.12 now live.

v0.13 Pushed.

• Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. I was struggling to get mine to work properly! 😅

• @Sebo said in Premier PvP Planker [4500+ Planks/hour] [Up to 500k+/hour]:

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. I was struggling to get mine to work properly! 😅

You're very welcome; Let me know how she performs.

• @Pseudo

The bot is working very well. I'm averaging roughly 4K planks every hour. (Old laptop, it would probably run a bit quicker on my desktop.) I've ran it for about 3 hours total, and haven't encountered any issues.

I did notice a slight 'slow' spot in the cycle; after the bot withdraws logs & closes the bank interface, there is a delay before it teleports to the house.

I would love to see the G.E. support added. I would definitely pay for an option like that. Again, thank you!

• @Sebo said in Premier PvP Planker [4500+ Planks/hour] [Up to 500k+/hour]:

@Pseudo

The bot is working very well. I'm averaging roughly 4K planks every hour. (Old laptop, it would probably run a bit quicker on my desktop.) I've ran it for about 3 hours total, and haven't encountered any issues.

I did notice a slight 'slow' spot in the cycle; after the bot withdraws logs & closes the bank interface, there is a delay before it teleports to the house.

I would love to see the G.E. support added. I would definitely pay for an option like that. Again, thank you!

The delay is actually intentional; If you were to instantly return to the house then the butler won't have already returned from his previous sawmill run and so it will mean that he brings you the planks rather than banking them. (If you do a couple of trips by hand efficiently you'll see exactly what I mean).

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I may add the exchange support tomorrow if I have a few hours of free time.

v0.14 pushed.

• Are house tabs supported? I'll let you know how it performs as soon as I re learn construction, it's been a while 😃

• The script is slow, I could not make more than 3500 planks per hour

• Donator

@Erradicado, numbers are mostly based on:

1. How full is the world your in.
    2. How fast is your internet.
    3. How fast is your pc.

If you run multiple bots for example it can also slow down.

• @Vic no it does not, though I could add them as an option! Though for what it costs I don't know if it's even worth it? If a few people are interested I can definitely add it!

@Erradicado Do you have a slow PC/internet speed/bad ping on the world you're on? Like @BryceK said, all of these play a part in efficiency! I struggle to average less than 5000 an hour with fibre optic internet and good processor speed.

• @Pseudo @BryceK It's strange, because when I do it by hand, I can average 4500 planks per hour using the mousepad, but at the time of starting the script it takes some actions that lower your average a lot. And I can say that I have a computer capable of running more than 10 bots simultaneously and good conection.

• @Erradicado said in Premier PvP Planker [4500+ Planks/hour] [Up to 500k+/hour]:

@Pseudo @BryceK It's strange, because when I do it by hand, I can average 4500 planks per hour using the mousepad, but at the time of starting the script it takes some actions that lower your average a lot. And I can say that I have a computer capable of running more than 10 bots simultaneously and good conection.

Very odd indeed. Not really something I can explain if the above criteria aren't causing issues, like I said I can easily average 5k/h plus.

E:/ v0.15 pushed. Some preparation work (BTS) toward the implementation of g/e restocking, as well as a small banking modification.

• Hoping to get g/e support implemented this weekend (if I get time). Here's a decent progress report from today:

Screenshot_4.png

• alt text

Making oak planks, running just fine! I'm not too sure if the profit/hour is accurate. When running mahogany planks, it seems to get a bit wonky in the beginning. (Doesn't count the first bank, and then it seems to go to "Awaiting profit data" for a few more runs.)

Also, thank you for clarifying the wait after the banking. I had no idea that was a thing.

Users

Topics