The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

DS Blast Furnace - 4000 Steel Bars Per Hour

• The update finally went through after 3 days. Hopefully that walking bug is resolved, and enjoy the new smelt everything mode guys.
    I'm just finalizing the code to sell to the GE afterwards.

• @Erradicado

In the past yes, I train all my accounts up then they go in a pile till i need them. This bot works very well only some minor issues, such as it forgetting the coal one time lol. As i said tho, may of been my fault for doing a 6hr stretch (after checking my notes) was also just doing blast every day, not very realistic haha

• @puddy5689 I agree this script is very good, I've personally ran it for over 24 hours straight and the accounts are still alive (5 days later), along with having botted mining for 12 hours prior - all on a fresh level 3 lol, I feel as if luck has a part to play on bans

• @Cas Gotta have the coal bag ae haha. I always seem to have bad luck then 😞

• Stop suiciding and stop crashing prices, or else this method will be dead soon

• @jasiukas said in DS Blast Furnace - 4000 Steel Bars Per Hour:

Stop suiciding and stop crashing prices, or else this method will be dead soon

are you aware of how long this method has been known? lol

• I've just committed an update with the following new features:

• Checking of the melting pot at start and using what's already in there.
    • Detection of "You should wait until your ore smelts before adding any more" and checking the pot
    • Detection of bag is already empty
    • Saveable Setttings
    • Teletabbing to Varrock, and selling what was made on the GE with an GP offset

Let me know what other things you'd like, also post your screenshots 🙂

NewSettings.JPG

• @jasiukas Yes the recent "crash" of this method was all due to me and @Cas botting 😞 we're sorry 😞

• [FINE] Sun Jan 20 22:14:53 EET 2019: Fine: Withdraw all Coal

[FINE] Sun Jan 20 22:15:08 EET 2019: Fine: Deposit Ores - Withdrawing_Coal

[FINE] Sun Jan 20 22:15:09 EET 2019: Fine: Withdraw all Coal

[FINE] Sun Jan 20 22:15:25 EET 2019: Fine: Withdraw all Coal
    latest update broke it?

• @Ion Hmmm, maybe check how much coal you have in the melting pot. Might be a glitch. Try manually using everything in it.

• It get's stuck withdrawing anything.

• Looks like the RSPeer Banks Withdraw X has broken since last night... perfect timing. I'm putting it back to WithdrawAll until it can be fixed.

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

@drakeshe Works fine. I am using it in my scripts

• Okay guys, theres a bug when picking your ore. Choose to smelt everything for the moment till the update goes through.

Fixed in latest update

• I've fixed the bug, and added some new features I think you might like.

• GP profit data based on OSRS Buddy's GE Data.
    • XP rates
    • The bottom overlay interface will now go semi-transparent when a Dialog is open
    • Overlay text will hide when Bank is open
    • Improved handling of ores already in the pot
    • Improved swapping of Goldsmith Gauntlets/Ice Gloves

gp per hour.png

• Honestly think this script should win that contest going on due to the script writer's activity, updates, communication, and just an overall great script for all us leveling or gold farming.

• @Banned said in DS Blast Furnace - 4000 Steel Bars Per Hour:

Honestly think this script should win that contest going on due to the script writer's activity, updates, communication, and just an overall great script for all us leveling or gold farming.

+1

• Gets stuckk emptying coal bag

• This post is deleted!

• @Banned said in DS Blast Furnace - 4000 Steel Bars Per Hour:

Honestly think this script should win that contest going on due to the script writer's activity, updates, communication, and just an overall great script for all us leveling or gold farming.

+2

Thanks again for the great script @drakeshe , though I noticed a few bugs/problems that I think you should know about.

1. When using just Rune mode a severe error occurs and the bot does not start, I do not know if this happens with other single ore modes. The Everything mode works great!

2. When setting a custom amount to deposit in coffer the bot does so in a weird way. For example if I want to deposit 82K, it does so by first depositing 72K then 10K instead of 82 all at once. (Not too important as I think most leave it on 72K)

3. I'm not too sure how to recreate this bug but sometimes the bot gets stuck if there is already something in melting pot when starting. I manually smelt what's already in the pot and it starts working again.

Do not take this as me not being happy with the bot, not at all, I think this is the #1 bot on RSPeer. The bugs so far are minor, I'll keep listing anything I find to try and help keep this amazing bot running.

Edit: Any plans on making other bots? XD and found an important bug that freezes the bot.

1. Also not sure how to recreate this, but In everything mode when the bot switches to another type of ore it freezes at melting pot.

Users

Topics