Chaos Gear - Edgeville Dungeon Chaos Druid Killer - Looting bag support - Teleport Support

• E: At this time I am too busy to update this script for the bugs people are experiencing, it works for me without food and i am happy using this script however it does not work for other. Use at your own risk

A nice little script to kill chaos druids and loot some nice herbs. Loots all herbs apart from guam, marrentill and tarromin.

Features

• Supports looting bag (If you don't have one it will loot it and start using)
    • Teleport to Varock to bank (Must have magic level and runes in inv)
    • Will attempt to teleport away from someone near your level when they target you (untested)
    • Will drop food to loot more, bring cheap food! (Supports all food, start with at least 1 food item in inv)

Set up
    Start anywhere, must start with food in inventory , must have brass key in inventory or bank. If you want to use looting bank and already have one start with it in your inventory. Must also have enough air, fire and law runes in inventory for teleporting.

Would love your feedback 🙂

• Nice to see this release!

Interesting to see that you chose varrock teleport.
    Isnt it closer to just walk to edge bank?
    Can you add option to choose between:

• Walk edge to bank
    • Glory amulet teleport edge
    • Varrock teletab (runes take extra 3 inv spots).

I will test this after holidays. Have to buy new membership for this 😉

• I can indeed add those in, however the tele has saved me from multiple pkers plus with the brass key i think varrock is faster

• @GearsBy Allright, I will test it tomorrow 😉

• i get: error opening bank

• I shall look at fixing it later, the banking code is a bit messy tbf

• Just tought I should try it. But If its a little broken I better wait. I just got 2 day ban anyway 😀.
    I don't want to get perma because of broken script

• Think I've fixed it, shall test for a few hours before uploading

• @GearsBy
    Sounds good. I keep my eye on it 🙂

• Banking logic has been improved 🙂

• What else is changed?
    I think Ill risk and try it

• Used it 25 minutes, left for 5 minutes and found myself in lumb 😂.

[INFO] Sun Dec 30 13:29:29 EET 2018: Info: PKer
    [SEVERE] Sun Dec 30 13:29:35 EET 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 8.IIiiIiiIII(o:421)
    at 8.IiIIiiiIIi(o:204)
    at 8.loop(o:87)
    at org.rspeer.script.LoopTask.run(ij:96)
    at org.rspeer.script.Script.run(qf:23)
    [INFO] Sun Dec 30 13:29:35 EET 2018: Info: PKer
    [SEVERE] Sun Dec 30 13:29:41 EET 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 8.IIiiIiiIII(o:421)
    at 8.IiIIiiiIIi(o:204)
    at 8.loop(o:87)
    [INFO] Sun Dec 30 13:30:09 EET 2018: Info: Who knows where we are
    [SEVERE] Sun Dec 30 13:30:09 EET 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 8.IIiiIiIIII(o:470)
    at 8.loop(o:120)
    [INFO] Sun Dec 30 13:30:09 EET 2018: Info: Who knows where we are

Got teleblocked.

• I shall update it to give a choice, at the moment it waits till someones targets you so PvMers don't make you run but if they lead with teleblock you're dead

• So You have any ideas how to improve it?

• For teleblocking? Yes. Just teleport the second someone in your level range appears

• ETA on update?

• I just made it so should be reviewed soon 🙂 Didn't get a chance to fully test it though, no pkers came to annoy me xD

• Walks to the druid and instantly teleports to varrock and keeps on dooing that even when i restart the bot

• @ikeon said in Chaos Gear - Edgeville Dungeon Chaos Druid Killer - Looting bag support - Teleport Support:

Walks to the druid and instantly teleports to varrock and keeps on dooing that even when i restart the bot

Yea, same problem.

• Hmm it was working for me when I pushed the update, is there anyone there within 3 levels of your combat level?

Users

Topics