[PREMIUM] OneClickMasterFarmer - MasterFarmer goldbot in one click | MULING
Combine this script with my Rogues Den script to DOUBLE your profit!
- If you want to use muling, the account has to be in your mule's clan chat.
- This script does NOT complete rogues den
- Currently supports Draynor and Ardougne
- Configure the script, press start, and the script will start doing thieving from level 1.
- Starts at level 1 doing men, then tea stalls from 5 until 38. It will not eat any food at men, and will suicide. Make sure you have nothing important in your inventory.
- At level 38 thieving it will do master farmers.
- Custom food
- Dodgy necklaces
- Dropping unnecessary items when stunned or inv full
- Specify your mule name in the configuration.
- Specify your keywords for muling, meaning that whenever the script detects your keyword in the clan chat, it will start the muling process.
- Specify what world you want the bots to hop to, to trade your mule.
- Bots hop to a random members world after muling is completed.
- Dismissing randoms
- Opens coin pouches
- Ardougne farmer, default is Draynor. If you tick ardougne, make sure you have a camelot teleport. If you don't, it will walk through white wolf mountain
- Items to drop: the items that the script should drop, separated by comma (NO SPACES).
- Food type: food type that the script should use.
- Withdraw amount: specify the amount of food/necklaces to withdraw from the bank.
- Eat at: set the health the script should eat food at.
- Mule name: your mule's name (can leave empty if you're not going to mule automagically)
- Items to trade: items that the bot should trade over while muling.
- Mule keyword: a word that you type in clan chat that will trigger your bots to start muling.
- Start keyword: after muling, you type this keyword in clanchat to make the bots continue thieving.
- Mule world: the world that your bots should hop to, to trade your mule.
- Low CPU: sets low CPU mode.
- -nogui: Launches the script directly without opening the GUI. You DO need to configure the script at least once through the GUI for the script to be able to read the settings from the config file.
Video of muling:
Feedback is appreciated and taken into consideration.
- 600 tokens
- 1 instance
Banned last edited by
Are the three master farmer location of Zeah, Ardougne and Draynor part of this?
@Banned it looks like it's probably draynor
only draynor, forgot to state
I cannot seem to get the muling going.
I cannot seem to get the muling going.
Can you clarify your issue?
@buracc When I type in the keyword in cc the bot just keeps on stealing from the master farmer.
@icastig okay thanks, I'll look into it
@buracc No worries bro, Idk it might be just me doing something wrong. never know
@icastig nah I figured it, it's using the default keyword 'thiever trade' and 'thiever start' at the moment, forgot to change that. oops!
Fixed bots not responding to keywords
Fixed bots not hopping to specified world
icastig last edited by icastig
@buracc Ah okey, great thanks bud! It doesnt seems to be able to hop world tho and trade.
Great script man, works really well. Muling system is just the icing on the cake, makes running a farm really easy.
Good luck with future sales
Hey dude I'm trying to mass start a farm with this and its really inconvenient to do a GUI setup for 100 accounts. Could you add args to the script please?
@NEET good to hear man, thanks!
@Man16 ok soonTM
Gengsta last edited by
th,, best script to ever get released on rspeer
- Adjusted some configuration settings, the script now remembers the keywords and mule world. This will require you to reconfigure all the settings though.. (soz)
- Added -nogui script arg. This will launch the script from your saved settings, without opening the gui after starting it. However this requires you to open the gui at least once, to configure your settings, so the script can read them from the config file.
@buracc Extremly good script. Has gone from 1-75 almost non stop botting and gotten over 5m of seeds. Amazing
@icastig great to hear! Thanks!
- Fixed script not loading saved settings when using script arguments