Introducing Unlimted Instances Per Month

• Director

Hello, small update that I wanted to announce.

We are now offering unlimited instances to users that would like to run a large amount of clients.

Pricing:
    Current pricing will stand at 5000 tokens for unlimited instances that expire in 30 days.

Notes:
    Unlimited instances have the same expiration date as regular instances, the difference is you will not be limited to how many clients you can run. You WILL have to re-purchase unlimited instances after 30 days if you would like to continue running the same amount of clients.

How to purchase
    Visit the store here: https://store.rspeer.org/#/ and you will see them where you purchase instances currently.

You may have to refresh the page a few times to clear cache and get updates.

alt text

• Pretty expensive considering other bots only charge $10 for unlimited instances..

• I think it'd be nice to see it equal to the price of 50 instances, 3750 tokens.

Just my 2cents tho, glad you brought this out regardless x

• Director

@slut Good point, I thought about that too. I'll consider it

• Director

@Warrior Thats good for them, but we don't think it's fair for farmers that easily make at-least 2k+ a month, to only pay $10 back to us. The only other bot that gives you unlimited for $10 is OSBot or Dreambot, Runemate doesn't do this.

• i 2nd Slut's idea, setting it equal to the price of 50 instances.

@Warrior you have to consider what this bot does that others do not. at 75cents an instance you can EASILY make your money back, even using the free scripts on the sdn will net you your money back + profit. Rspeer gives 3 FREE instances with no time based limit, as far as i know they are the only botting platform to do that (maybe dreambot too). There is no "special feature" and it still outperforms all other public clients (example being looking glass, stealth mode, ect.). Rspeer handles extremely fast in comparison to other clients. (example being DD's jug filler) rspeer filler hits 4k an hr while Dreambot only hits 3.7k (same script, same writer). I personally enjoy the fact that the devs for Rspeer are active and efficient at posting updates and keeping the community informed. Coming from someone who has used almost all public and paid bots since 2004.

• Director

@sexpert said in Introducing Unlimted Instances Per Month:

i 2nd Slut's idea, setting it equal to the price of 50 instances.

@Warrior you have to consider what this bot does that others do not. at 75cents an instance you can EASILY make your money back, even using the free scripts on the sdn will net you your money back + profit. Rspeer gives 3 FREE instances with no time based limit, as far as i know they are the only botting platform to do that (maybe dreambot too). There is no "special feature" and it still outperforms all other public clients (example being looking glass, stealth mode, ect.). Rspeer handles extremely fast in comparison to other clients. (example being DD's jug filler) rspeer filler hits 4k an hr while Dreambot only hits 3.7k (same script, same writer). I personally enjoy the fact that the devs for Rspeer are active and efficient at posting updates and keeping the community informed. Coming from someone who has used almost all public and paid bots since 2004.

To add onto that, the only reason you'd pay for unlimited instances is likely to run 50+ bots. If you can't make back 50$ in a month with 50 bots, then you are doing something wrong.

Users

Topics