The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

A Couple Bot Suggestions [RC/Mining/Mage]

• Have been using this client for some time now, and a big fan. These two things would really be all I could ask for.

• An F2P RC Bot, unless i'm mistaken there isn't one
    • A solid mining guild bot, if i'm not mistaken there is one but it can jank pathing sometimes
    • A bot that has independent function on stun/curse/alch (I'd like to just curse, but the bot capable of casting it solo does it at a low rate)

Love what you guys do regardless! Keep it up

• You're mistaken DD's Slaver is an Rc running bot (it will run ess to designated username) the "rcer" will be manual (controlled by you) however each runner you have is 500+ ess an hr. very good xp and gp for f2p if higher Rc lvl. https://forums.rspeer.org/topic/453/beta-slave-air-rune-ess-runner

You won't find a good mining guild bot, if Rspeer web is buggy, you'll have to wait.

• Also have you tried Deki stun alch or atomic splasher?

• @sexpert if im not mistaken, the splasher only does combat spells, Deki's is a slow rate curser if the alch is not included

as for the RC bots, not really looking for a runner, and also there is a bot that ALMOST works (Jio's) but it gets hung up at the altar

Users

Topics