JustSoPro Al-Kharid Bronze Smelter (Customizable anti-ban)

• JustSoPro Bronze Smelter

-Customizable anti-ban
    -Stops after using all copper and/or tin ore

Just start with the ores in your bank, configure your anti-ban settings, and let it run.

GUI Settings With Explanation

Sleeps tab:
    -Set the minimum and maximum length for the sleep
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called. The total of your frequencies will be added up and frequency/total frequencies = how often it will be called.
    -Add sleep anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Open Tab: (Disabled while bank interface is opened)
    -Tab to Open 1: - Will switch to this tab after a sleep delay, and then sleep again
    -Tab to Open 2: - Will switch to this tab after the sleep following the first switch.(none disables second switch)
    ex: Tab to Open 1: stats, Tab to Open 2: Inventory. It will sleep, switch to the stats tab, sleep, and then switch to the inventory tab.
    -Set sleep times for opening tabs
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called.
    -Add tab anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Break: (Disabled while bank interface is opened)
    -Set length of the break in milliseconds. 60000ms = one minute, 3600000ms = one hour.
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called.
    -Add break anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

World hopper:
    -Set the sleep time between world hopping actions
    -Set the frequency at which to call the anti-ban
    -Chose between hopping to member or non-member worlds
    -Add hopping anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Frequency Per Action:
    -Set how often an anti-ban should be called on average while the script is sleeping.
    -10 ms intervals, so 100 would mean one anti-ban should be called every seconds it sleeps on average. 1000 would be one every 10 seconds.

Start:
    Starts the script, if no anti-bans were added to the script it will add a sleep anti-ban of 10-20 ms to save cpu

• Script Writer

Great script. Used it for a bit and had no issues. Nice gui and cool anti-ban options. Thanks!

• u can add more ores?

• ^ would be great

• Script is broken my good man, just keeps withdrawing tin ore only, when i fix this it will then walk to the furnace and stand there doing nothing

• @Jchantrey95 Works great for me

• wtf this is fast!! I have etsted 4 bot clients today and 4 smelters and this one is fastest.
    Thanks to RSPeer's different reporting of player mouvements this si possible.
    Thanks for the script man I'll notify of any remarks I can collect while testing

• Did not log off after there was no more copper left there was still some tin so it sat with the bank screen open for idk how long and got me banned...

Users

Topics