JustSoPro Al-Kharid Bronze Smelter (Customizable anti-ban)

• JustSoPro Bronze Smelter

-Customizable anti-ban
    -Stops after using all copper and/or tin ore

Just start with the ores in your bank, configure your anti-ban settings, and let it run.

GUI Settings With Explanation

Sleeps tab:
    -Set the minimum and maximum length for the sleep
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called. The total of your frequencies will be added up and frequency/total frequencies = how often it will be called.
    -Add sleep anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Open Tab: (Disabled while bank interface is opened)
    -Tab to Open 1: - Will switch to this tab after a sleep delay, and then sleep again
    -Tab to Open 2: - Will switch to this tab after the sleep following the first switch.(none disables second switch)
    ex: Tab to Open 1: stats, Tab to Open 2: Inventory. It will sleep, switch to the stats tab, sleep, and then switch to the inventory tab.
    -Set sleep times for opening tabs
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called.
    -Add tab anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Break: (Disabled while bank interface is opened)
    -Set length of the break in milliseconds. 60000ms = one minute, 3600000ms = one hour.
    -Set the frequency at which this anti-ban will be called.
    -Add break anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

World hopper:
    -Set the sleep time between world hopping actions
    -Set the frequency at which to call the anti-ban
    -Chose between hopping to member or non-member worlds
    -Add hopping anti-ban(Adds anti-ban with your settings to the anti-bans)

Frequency Per Action:
    -Set how often an anti-ban should be called on average while the script is sleeping.
    -10 ms intervals, so 100 would mean one anti-ban should be called every seconds it sleeps on average. 1000 would be one every 10 seconds.

Start:
    Starts the script, if no anti-bans were added to the script it will add a sleep anti-ban of 10-20 ms to save cpu

• Script Writer

Great script. Used it for a bit and had no issues. Nice gui and cool anti-ban options. Thanks!

• u can add more ores?

• ^ would be great

• Script is broken my good man, just keeps withdrawing tin ore only, when i fix this it will then walk to the furnace and stand there doing nothing

• @Jchantrey95 Works great for me

• wtf this is fast!! I have etsted 4 bot clients today and 4 smelters and this one is fastest.
    Thanks to RSPeer's different reporting of player mouvements this si possible.
    Thanks for the script man I'll notify of any remarks I can collect while testing

Users

Topics