The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Jesse's Scripter Application

Reason & Motivation: I have been involved with botting for many years and since finding this community I feel it is a great place to contribute my skills to. I enjoy writing scripts and releasing them to the community to use and in return helps me improve.

Experience: I have a few scripts to the SDN and done many more privately. This has taught me how to write a wide range of tasks. I am mostly self taught but am starting a programming course in September. I have been developing a a few larger projects that the community will enjoy upon release.

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

Hi, I feel that your code could do with some improvements before applying to take the script writer test.

Use of object ids - these have changed several times in the past, so you should probably avoid using these (same applies to npcs I believe, but not items)
    StopWatch - You can reduce a lot of time calculations you have in your paint by using this

Please read up on the following:

• Code conventions
    • Access modifiers
    • Enums

Hopefully the result of this application does not demotivate you - we are hoping to have the SDN completed very soon, including premium and private scripts

Users

Topics