The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!

• Director

YBarbFisher

This is an All-In-One Barbarian Fishing script. Supports multiple different fishing modes:

• Normal fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory does not contain guam leaf/swamp tar/a knife. Will fish 'normally' by filling up your inventory with leaping fish, and dropping them all on reaching a full inventory.

• 3-tick cut-afk fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory does not contain any guam leafs/swamp tar but does have a knife. The script will cut fish as you get them and eat the roe to perform 3-tick.

• 3-tick herb tar fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory contains guam leafs/swamp tar and no knife. This method will net you super good fishing experience, however not the cooking experience you would get from cut-eat fishing.

• 3-tick cut-eat fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory contains guam leafs/swamp tar and a knife. This is the best method to use total experience wise as you also get a decent amount of cooking experience.

Be aware that most of the tick manipulation modes do not work too well on low CPU mode, as it requires a decent FPS.

A recommended inventory set up is (take extra guam leafs in case of lag/dc):
    Make sure you don't have more than 1 clean guam in your inventory, rest should be grimy

inv

Enjoy! 🙂

Progress reports

proggy

• Holy moly this is op, good work mate, love it!

• Finally, gonna suicide this.

• @Explicit don't..thats just stupid.
    and for op, gj man!

• Inuvation Beta User

Holy crap what a beast.

Also getting this error, but it seems to be working fine regardless.

[SEVERE] Thu Aug 09 02:16:18 EDT 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.common.ShadowPopup.snapshot(ShadowPopup.java:293)
    at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.common.ShadowPopup.show(ShadowPopup.java:195)
    at javax.swing.JPopupMenu.showPopup(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JPopupMenu.setVisible(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JPopupMenu.show(Unknown Source)
    at org.rspeer.ui.component.9.IIIIiiiiIiiii(hj:94)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.utils.RolloverButtonListener.mouseReleased(RolloverButtonListener.java:124)
    at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

• Running it now. Pretty crazy script. I'm doing 3-tick cut-eat fishing and i'm getting experience but it's not showing on paint.

• alt text

nice lil proggy 😄 gonna finish off 99 soon!

• we dont need 19 herblore for this right? it is not able to 3 tick-tar or eat methods, dont think im lagging or low fps, since low cpu is not enabled. inventory is setup with same guam leafs. possibly because of two other clients being ran MIGHT affect ping?

• Lovely script works better than i could've hoped for 🙂

• Director

@divisions said in YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!:

we dont need 19 herblore for this right? it is not able to 3 tick-tar or eat methods, dont think im lagging or low fps, since low cpu is not enabled. inventory is setup with same guam leafs. possibly because of two other clients being ran MIGHT affect ping?

You do need 19 herblore to start 3-ticking with guam leafs.

• I busted this out for a good 15 hours on an account I've been building. The 3t manipulation is just down right sexy. I didn't manage to grab a screenshot as I've been working away and was micro-managing bots via team viewer, but did have to 'reconfigure' (for lack of a better word) the guams a few times due to it making the paste. (Most likely down to internet intermittency on my home network.)

• @Yasper said in YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!:

@divisions said in YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!:

we dont need 19 herblore for this right? it is not able to 3 tick-tar or eat methods, dont think im lagging or low fps, since low cpu is not enabled. inventory is setup with same guam leafs. possibly because of two other clients being ran MIGHT affect ping?

You do need 19 herblore to start 3-ticking with guam leafs.

alright thank you

• http://prntscr.com/khr9d9

Little proggy for you my G.

• Running into a bug.. Script isn't handling the inventory, it just keeps trying to fish even though inv is full.

Level 48 fishing. Inventory is Barb rod, feathers, and knife.

• alt text

• @Explicit 3 tick?

• @Wet-Rag Yup!

• was running two days ago as just regular barb fisher and it drops all fish in the inventory incredibly slowly.

• @Yasper not sure what I'm doing wrong but the XP/Hour rates seem abysmal

https://i.imgur.com/4laoR7V.gifv

• @American-Express ur lagging

Users

Topics