The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Chewy Progressive Fisher (P2P)

• Easy fishing gains!

Start the script in the seers/camelot/catherby area with the following banked:

• Small fishing net
    • Fishing Rod (if using bait 5-20)
    • Fishing Bait (if using bait 5-20)
    • Fly Fishing Rod (if using fly 20+)
    • Feathers (about 11000 for 20-68, more if you want to keep fly fishing instead of doing lobs)
    • Lobster pot (if doing lobs 68+)
    • Harpoon (if doing sharks 76+)

Feel free to request further fishing spots, but I can't think of any other than barb fishing (which I don't currently have accounts to test) which actually add anything significant to the leveling process.

• Look cool but if you could add from lvl 5 to 20 using bite, would be much faster early levels.

• Should be a trivial addition, I'll try to get it in soon.

Edit: submitted update with bait support

• @Fruit-Chewy Script got stuck trying to bait the fishing spots north of Seers @ lvl 5 fishing. It requires level 25 fishing to fish there, an alternative would be to fish for sardine & herring in catherby.

• @Peso

Ah right, should have really double checked that lol.

Pushed an update to add level 5 catherby bait fishing and fix some pathing issues in the fishing guild. Should no longer select pools on the south dock and run all the way around to it.

• alt text

Got the first 24h paint doing lobsters. Actual rate is over 24k xp/hr in the 70s, but I had some consistent connection issues dragging it down.

• Just pushed an update, should be coming down the pipe very soon.

Changes:

• Reworked banking logic to pick better banks when switching tasks
    • Added guild shark harpooning if you're into slow xp
    • Tweaked some delays to be smoother overall

• Script stopped with this in the logger:
    [SEVERE] Mon Aug 13 10:48:15 CEST 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 11.11.11.11.11.3.iIiIIiiIII(a:119)
    at 11.11.11.11.30.loop(p:82)
    at org.rspeer.script.LoopTask.run(wg:162)
    at org.rspeer.script.Script.run(en:66)

Was fly fishing @ Seers, not sure what triggered it.

EDIT: Heron pet 🙂
    https://i.imgur.com/BJgXPVG.png

• @Flax Grats on the pet! I haven't been able to reproduce any exceptions running like 4 or 5 accounts all the way to 82 on fly fishing but I'll try to see if I can track anything down.

• @Fruit-Chewy it was probably something on my end. 🙂 Been using it for a while now and it works great.

alt text

• Hey Chewy!! When I start the script it'll run for about 7 minutes, then pop up with an error. At the fishing guild for sharks.

• @Fruit-Chewy lots of errors and the bot gets stuck forever switching spots over and over [SEVERE] Thu Aug 16 19:27:07 CEST 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 20.20.20.20.20.01.IiIIiIiIiI(w:13)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.scene.Npcs.getLoaded(xj:210)
    at org.rspeer.runetek.api.scene.Npcs.getNearest(xj:121)
    at 20.20.20.20.20.01.validate(w:13)
    at 20.20.20.20.60.loop(y:4)
    at org.rspeer.script.LoopTask.run(wg:162)
    at org.rspeer.script.Script.run(en:66)

• Pushed an update to fix that NPE, should hit SDN soon-ish?

Looking at adding more spots soon if anyone has any requests.

• @Fruit-Chewy Maybe a couple f2p spots? Shrimp/Anchovies at Lumbridge swamp area and Trout/Salmon at either Barb Village or Lumbridge river

• Overall pretty solid bot. Ran into some issues earlier on though.

• NPE when I hit lvl2 fishing
    • Crashed on me trying to get Fishing rod out of bank a level 5 (Probably was my fault as I started with fishing rod in inventory)
    • It started sprinting between the fishing spot and 15 tiles further multiple times. Making everyone report me.

• @Negrita said in Chewy Progressive Fisher (P2P):

Overall pretty solid bot. Ran into some issues earlier on though.

• NPE when I hit lvl2 fishing
    • Crashed on me trying to get Fishing rod out of bank a level 5 (Probably was my fault as I started with fishing rod in inventory)
    • It started sprinting between the fishing spot and 15 tiles further multiple times. Making everyone report me.

NPEs should be fixed in next ver. Second error I haven't been able to reproduce. What spot were you in for the third problem? It's just the fact that I have the fishing area defined as an inexact radius from a point and a spot might rarely spawn outside it. I'll try to fine tune those areas.

• @Fruit-Chewy Was in catherbury perhaps 7 tiles away fom a fishing spot where it kept running to. Then back to the fishing spot.

Been suiciding on an account (currently 70 fish), didn't have any problems since that one though.

• Been running insanely well lately 🙂
    0_1535922374015_Untitled.png

• [SEVERE] Mon Sep 03 15:40:13 PDT 2018: EXCEPTION: SEVEREjava.lang.NullPointerException
    at 41.41.41.41.41.51.execute(h:117)
    at 41.41.41.41.01.loop(d:136)
    at org.rspeer.script.LoopTask.run(yj:36)
    at org.rspeer.script.Script.run(yk:148)

maybe a client issue though

• botted for 2 weeks with rspeer no ban... used this for 5 hours got ban next day (no scripts used for previous 4 days)... probably not the script just due to click intensity and bad luck..

Users

Topics