Brian's Lumbridge Spinner

• Spins flax to bowstrings in Lumbridge and will stop when you run out of flax in your bank.

STOPPING WHEN OUT OF FLAX WILL BE TEMPORARILY REMOVED

Start on the upper or middle floor.

It should handle the door being closed.

Please post any bugs you find with it here.

• Running will be added next update

• works fine for a few hours then it stops. maybe it doesnt log back after 6h ? idk

• i believe relogging is handled by the client as a default and you'd have to go out of your way to not relog

im trying to find anything in the code that would break it and im not sure what it could be besides the bank not containing flax

do you know where you were when it stopped? at the wheel? bank?

if you can replicate it or give me any more information it would be appreciated

• got this at the wheel with flax in inventory and bank
    [INFO] Sun Aug 12 08:35:13 EEST 2018: Info: Out of flax, stopping script

• Thanks.

That's the only line that stops the script, and all of these conditions have to be true to reach it

!Inventory.contains("Flax");,
    Players.getLocal().getFloorLevel() == 2
    Bank.isOpen()
    (!Bank.contains("Flax"))

As you were at the wheel on the 1st floor there are some serious problems and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm just going to remove breaking when out of flax. The script should never terminate. If it still gets stuck please let me know.

• @jbean still happens on 0.03 😞 same problem with deki blast furnace

• this post is rly Detected !!
    i made sure of that ...

• is this a running and working script???/ has anyone had any issues with it??? would like to start using it but I see its from a while ago.

• @emma17 said in Brian's Lumbridge Spinner:

is this a running and working script???/ has anyone had any issues with it??? would like to start using it but I see its from a while ago.

Why not try it out and see?

• script is broken since last summer. stops after a time with nothing in logger.

Users

Topics