The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Jio's Progessive AIO Thiever [Straight running 91-99 Thieving 2 days]

• Jio's Progressive AIO Thiever

AIO Thieving Script includes supports Progressive Mode.

Instructions:

• Turn NPC attack option OFF (ingame options->controls->NPC 'Attack' options:Hidden).

• If Stealing from Silk Stalls trap the knight in the house OR hop to a world where its already trapped.

• Turn auto-retaliate off.

• Start the script.

• Fill the GUI.

• If you are using progressive mode start the script with a varrock and camelot /Ardougne(if Plague city is done) teleport in inventory.

Features:
    alt text

• Handles Door to Pickpocket from guards
      alt text

• Dodgy necklaces

• Multiple Food Option including, Jug of wines

• Custom EatThreshold

• Custom Food Amount

• Randomised Coinpouch Open Value

• Added dropping and banking of Empty jugs if using jugs of wine

• Custom necklace amount

• Multiple NPC's
      Note: Do Not use Progressive mode on a level 3 from 1 thieve it will attempt to run all the way to ardougne after 20 thieve.
      Removed Master Farmer from Progressive Mode

Proggie:

24 hr proggy
    alt text

To Do:
    Add Teleports for Progressive mode
    Add Paint
    Test World hopping
    Optimize Sleeps

Get 99 Thieve

• I am currently trying it from level 1and I have ran into a few issues. Walking from lumbridge men to the varrock tea stall is one of them, the bot get stuck south of the varrock wall and when the stray dog in varrock starts to follow you the bot acts like it is a guard and tries to lose agro in an ongoing loop since the dog wont go away.

• This post is deleted!

• @daalmyte said in Jio's Progessive AIO Thiever:

I am currently trying it from level 1and I have ran into a few issues. Walking from lumbridge men to the varrock tea stall is one of them, the bot get stuck south of the varrock wall and when the stray dog in varrock starts to follow you the bot acts like it is a guard and tries to lose agro in an ongoing loop since the dog wont go away.

must have been the fix for silk stall , i'll submit an update for tea stalls

Edit: Submitted Patch should be fixed once update goes throw.

• Will this stop/logout when out of dodgy necklaces/food in bank?

• @vibi789 yes.

• flawless on Master Farmer

• @jiomy said in Jio's Progessive AIO Thiever:

@vibi789 yes.

Thanks 🙂 have done 46-60 so far, seems really well done. Haven't run into issues yet 🙂

• Changelog
    v0.08
    Added Paint
    Fixed World Hopping
    v0.09
    Added Pickpocketing From a trapped Guard
    Removed Master Farmer from Progressive Mode
    Fixed eating Logic
    Fixed a Bug with Silk Stalls Resulting in Death on a Level 3
    Added Exp Gained
    Fixes to Paint
    v0.10
    Added Door handling
    Code Cleanup
    Fixed Slider Min and Max
    Optimised Sleeps(made them Random)
    Pushed to Git

• Ran from 1 to 34 on progressive mode, absolutely flawless over 2.5 hours. Great stuff!

• Haven't tried the script on master farmers yet but does it keep valuable seeds if it pickpockets them?

• @daalmyte it will bank all seeds, no filter to drop junk seeds.

• For some reason it thinks I'm in combat.

Nvm, client reboot and it worked great 😄

• When using low CPU mode the bot seems to get stuck in the "bitch stunned us lets wait" state and logsout for being idle to long. Works right away when you disable low CPU mode.

• @DaAlmyte could be a client bug.

• easy running 22-26 hr proggies at Master Farmer. Great work.

• v0.14
    -Rebased on Task Framework
    -Will now Use Closest bank

• Added Random Event handling, Does not dismiss Genie

• @DaAlmyte said in Jio's Progessive AIO Thiever:

When using low CPU mode the bot seems to get stuck in the "bitch stunned us lets wait" state and logsout for being idle to long. Works right away when you disable low CPU mode.

hi, you can use Low CPU mode, just keep scenery and model rendering enabled. it will still reduce cpu usage by ~10%

• I'm stuck on level 40 thieving in Ardougne, when in progressive mode it goes into a house north of the guard area, shuts the door and says "can't find guard, hopping"

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/m17Xxt5

• @JioMy So you are saying only use engine tick delay?

Users

Topics