The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Is turning to making your own scripts the best way?

• Is it hard getting into making the scripts?
    I've been trying my best to bot safely but get banned anyway so it's frustrating.
    I've read a lot about people running their own script and due to this it lowers ban rates, obviously I don't have the knowledge so I don't know what's what.

What would the IDEAL scenario be when making an account or accounts. I've done breaks, I've aged accounts, used older accounts all done by hand and membership, proxies, changing proxies, running multiple proxies, done the Tut island by hand, manually got base stats, done silly amounts of quests.

At my wits end! Any advice is truely appreciated.

• Script Writer

Nobody has the perfect way to bot. Experimenting until you find a method that works for you is all you can do. Bans are inevitable.

As for making scripts, it's not incredibly difficult to make something simple. It's really up to how determined the person is to want to learn. Look at some Java tutorials and follow the guides on the forums. Open source scripts, snippets, and Discord are great resources as well. Good luck.

• The short answer to the thread topic is yes, at least, in my personal opinion it is. The way I see it, if it comes down to pattern analysis then there's undoubtedly a lower chance of one instance of a certain pattern being caught out than several hundred/thousand.

• Personally I have found making my own/private scripts does in fact reduce bans. Yet there are also a lot of things that come into play when avoiding bans.

• To which extent do you have to take anti-ban features when creating your scripts? I'm sure complex scripts can take numerous and numerous hours/days/months.

• @SkillsButNoBilss said in Is turning to making your own scripts the best way?:

To which extent do you have to take anti-ban features when creating your scripts? I'm sure complex scripts can take numerous and numerous hours/days/months.

I personally find the concept of anti ban to be somewhat of a farce. In my opinion less is more, especially given how rspeer interacts with the client, I feel things like 'random' camera, mouse, etc movements would prove to be more detectable than minimising unnecessary actions.

• Guess I'm gunna have to get stuck in and give it a go then really. Doubt I'll manage to do much!

• I agree with Pseudo, I don't really believe in "anti ban" or throwing in random things. GL Skills, be sure to look at open source stuff, they can really be a huge help.

Users

Topics