The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Infinite Chaos Altar

• Add Infinite Scripts to your collection

This script is will hop from other players and is quite quick when using bones on the altar, however it's intentionally not tick perfect. Due to the existence of Chaotic Baad Prayer I've limited available bones to Baby dragon bones and below.

Instructions:

• Click and go. (Must start near Chaos altar and have all supplies on hand. INCLUDING UN-NOTED BONES)

Progress Big bones
    Progress Bones

ALWAYS A CHANCE TO GET PKed NO MATTER HOW FAST THE SCRIPT IS. ONLY TAKE WHAT YOU'RE WILLING TO LOSE

• Great script! However, Everytime the script hops worlds, it turns off. Also it confuses people also training prayer with PK'ers. Still, super fast to log out and use bones. Thank you

• @KindUser Fixed. Script shouldn't stop after hopping anymore. It will continue to hop away from others training prayer, it's more work than it's worth to create a system of differentiating.

The update is pending approval by RSPeer staff. 🙂

• @Infinity-0 said in Infinite Chaos Altar:

@KindUser Fixed. Script shouldn't stop after hopping anymore. It will continue to hop away from others training prayer, it's more work than it's worth to create a system of differentiating.

The update is pending approval by RSPeer staff. 🙂

doesnt work my man, i started at the altar/lumby bank with burning equipped it just stops...

• @gearing Just tested it, works fine. Make sure to have both noted and unnoted bones. I have no intention of adding support for a burning amulet, just start next to the Altar.

• So those will use bones and then un note bones outside and continue?

It doesnt use bones, suicide and run back?

RIP used it for about 4 minutes got killed

Users

Topics