Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here

• Script Writer VIP

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used? i used a lot of scripts but i took a week off and just started using ynightmarezone for 3-4 hrs yesterday
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    Have you been banned previously? no, this is only a 2 day ban
    Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, have over 200 qp and many skills i got legitimately
    When was your account created? in august maybe not entirely sure

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used?
    1,both quest script, noticing problems and issues.
    2, AIO Gear Fighter, hill giants not great tbh has issues
    3,Chaos Gear, works ok (sometimes) lots of issues with tele pkers and food also gets stuck
    4,used all fishing scripts apart from premium and high level requirements, (some have problems i thought , i noticed one clicked a lot when walking not sure which to be honest but i think it was jessi fishing script

What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? used nearly all in past, most recent around a year ago probably
    Have you been banned previously? yes around a year ago
    Were you 'suicide' botting? meaning on 247? no meaning away from computer for a while sometimes
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes running between botting different things i trained magic etc to get teleport not much really
    When was your account created? one is over 8 months old i think, and another could be upto 9 or so years old i think it was this account
    i have 2 with the same name and a space is the only thing different, 1 is 9 years old or more and one is around 6months to a year old

i honestly think its the 9 year old account not that im too bothered i lost all the good stuff on it when rs3 ruined stuff lol

is there any data i can send from the client to help investigate or is that not nessecary? let me know and i will post if it helps

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used? Dijkstra's Progressive Agility | 6 Courses: 12 hours total over 3 days.. Friday night started and ended on sunday.
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    Have you been banned previously? Yes. on total of 24 accounts.
    Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? YEs
    When was your account created? Start of this year

• Have you been banned previously? Yes. on total of 24 accounts.

Guess what the problem might be

• This post is deleted!

• @Tanko wrong freaking thread my dude

• This post is deleted!

• Fresh account, used SPX Tut Island, SimScape, Foolish Wildy Looter, AIO Gear Fighter, AIO Gear Miner. Banned within first day, botted on maybe for 3-5 hours? Never botted before, whole different computer, using buisness internet that Ive never played runescape on. I've never been banned before either.

Users

Topics