The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

@veidalol I'm sorry you feel this way. People in the Discord have reported being able to suicide for weeks without bans. Goldfarming methods, lvl 99 skills, a couple have even reported reaching 200m experience in skills. Our statistics also seem to be suggesting improvements on average

That said, of course not everyone has the same "luck" or experience with the bot.

• 6 hours of fighting with YFighter on the nasty scorpions with no movement. And before that I did collect a lot of ore using a bot. And my other account got banned ( on the same day ) with collecting ore at spawn.

• Donator

Got banned at 2 scripts.

• Main account with YWintertodt after 9 hours of running.
    • New alt account at Elegant Alcher after 45 min of running (just happend).

• @Spencer that was in alpha when i botted myself weeks without bans and i had 100 instances. now i dont use the bot at all i get banned even when prepping accs 100% by hand no botting at all. i can prove it with 3 different clients running same method rspeer will get banned in 1-2 hours while the others will last 15+ hours everytime any day.

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

@Ion What I said is still the case for a lot of people - I'm talking more recently, not alpha

• @American-Express

2 Accounts F2P
    GearsBy Fighter & Mining
    Logans7Quest
    Seagullkiller
    Chicken Destroyer Oppos

Less than a week old
    Made from Scratch account
    7-10 days hours or play per day

• 1 click farmer
    None
    Of course
    No, just got the script
    Nope
    Using 1 yr old accounts, have a list of them
    Lost 5/6 bots just got them all setup with bonds and supplies and bam. Didn't even make it out of the 50s

I did not use any proxies, been debating getting some, but will do some experimenting. See if it will help ban rates.

I was wonder, do any of you appeal the ban? try to save a bond or cut your losses? I got banned for botted without botted ages ago and from experience feel the appeal system is a joke. Prob not even a human looking at the appeals...

• Donator

@Lanct the ban appeals are a generic template, you never see anything else. Now yesterday a big ban wave hit a lot of people. I appealed some of them to see what would happen, but thats when the template from Jagex comes in. You could wait about 5 to 10 years, then they get their 2nd change...

• @BryceK That makes sense, but I felt like they never read the appeals. I'll appeal them as well and see what happens, if not maybe save the details for future use. Good luck!

• Banned on 2 accounts:
    1 Click Master Farmer
    No other botting software used.
    Not been banned previously
    Not suicide botting, was doing 14h sessions

I had 2 accounts setup on a VM, was using proxies
    I did one 14 hour session and got both of the bots into the mid 50s
    Took an 8 hour break
    About 6h into the second session both banned same time.

• @cabbiethefirst Bruh no suicide botting? 14h sessions is pretty much saying JAGEX BAN ME are u for real?`no one will pickpocket for 14h straight in sessions

• all my f2p Rimmington miners get banned after 20h of usage (10h/day). I can get 2k irons within that time and trade.
    Jagex, if you are reading this, ban 1 and get 2 back!
    One f2p pure with 40 1 68 and 60 range got banned too. Were running for max 12h a day with 2h break in the middle.

• @DaAlmyte This is exactly what happened to me.

I was running bHideTanner on 9 accounts, after about 4 hours I logged them all out, it wasn't until after I logged in that it said I was banned (seems like suicide botting is the way to go - never log out)...

All 9 accounts were running on the same IP and all accounts were created at the same time in the exact same way... 1 account somehow survived (it was the 1st out of the 9), the only difference with this account compared to the others was that I had actually paid for membership with my debit card, the other 8 accounts I had claimed the 1 week trial.

It's proof that Jagex can ban anytime they want.

• 6 bHideTanners, 1 pickpocketer.

doing 5 hour sessions every day this week. On the weeked, I figured I'd be able to do longer sessions. ~8 hrs in yesterday, I muled in all my profit. This morning all were banned. All had different connections (proxies).

It's gonna take a while to rebuild, RIP

I should add that as I was giving all my bots supplies at the start of the run, someone saw me and traded me and said "20m or report".

Obviously I wasn't gonna give this guy 20M so maybe he reported and I got flagged.

• Trained strength to 55 on a new OSRS account with Opo's Chicken Destroyer (6-8 hours/day), no problem.
    Fished for two hours with Jesse's Fisher and Byte fisher and got permanently banned..

• Woke up this morning to see all 3 of my accounts banned.

Yesterday, all accounts got locked while botting tin ore. (i saw it happen a few seconds apart) At this time, I had two level 4's and one level 3, 2 of the 3 accounts were trade enabled (manually quested 7 QP). After successfully recovering them, I figured my accounts were flagged so I stopped mining on the two level 4's (each had 40+ mining) and went to train combat. Gained 20 combat levels on both while I went to get 7 QP on the level 3, turned to level 4 (quest rewards) after that went back to the mine and botted to level 40 mining on this account to "get up to speed" Was planning to level up his combat today.

Scripts primarily used were RSPeer AIO Miner, and Opos Chicken Destroyer (+ tutorial island script and walk to grand exchange, although I don't think this had anything to do with the ban)

No other botting software used, never been banned for macroing (this is my first time using any bots since 09)

Were you 'suicide' botting? No, I only used AIO miner for 2 hours per day, then switched to Opos Chicken Destroyer for another 2 hours.
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? manual questing, purchased goods from g.e

When was your accounts created? 3 days ago all on 1 private proxy

Think they flagged my proxy since they also locked my mule which has never been botted on.

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used?
    Jio's Progressive Thiever
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    OSBot
    Have you been banned previously?
    No
    Were you 'suicide' botting?
    No
    Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    Yes
    When was your account created?
    A month ago

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used?
    YAgility
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    None
    Have you been banned previously?
    No
    Were you 'suicide' botting?
    No
    Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    Yes
    When was your account created?
    6mo - 1year ago (cant remember exactly)

• What scripts on RSPeer have you used? Yfighter, SPX Tutorial Island, Ichigo's AIO Quester, Opos Chicken Destroyer, Byte Fisher, Manly Cooker
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, just RSpeer
    Have you been banned previously? I have not
    Were you 'suicide' botting? No, I would bot 2 to 3 hours a day, around the same time
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, for up to about 20 minutes
    When was your account created? It was created years ago, pre 2010, "Skullztron" was the name

I ran the quest bot yesterday, I noticed it would get stuck once in a while, and try to home tele several times in a row, even though it wasnt charged. Im thinking that was the culprit, Ichigo's AIO Quester. I had been running the bot for about 2 weeks prior to using this script.

• Contributor Script Writer VIP

@Brando990 said in Banned? Post Your Usage Data Here:

What scripts on RSPeer have you used? Yfighter, SPX Tutorial Island, Ichigo's AIO Quester, Opos Chicken Destroyer, Byte Fisher, Manly Cooker
    What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, just RSpeer
    Have you been banned previously? I have not
    Were you 'suicide' botting? No, I would bot 2 to 3 hours a day, around the same time
    Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, for up to about 20 minutes
    When was your account created? It was created years ago, pre 2010, "Skullztron" was the name

I ran the quest bot yesterday, I noticed it would get stuck once in a while, and try to home tele several times in a row, even though it wasnt charged. Im thinking that was the culprit, Ichigo's AIO Quester. I had been running the bot for about 2 weeks prior to using this script.

It was created years ago but you're using a tut script?

Users

Topics