The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Real runescape mobile bot.

• Hello everyone, so I am sure you have seen those color based runescape mobile bots. To be fully honest, I still am not sure if they were real or fake but from the look of them they were not very advanced and had no room for advancements to be made. I am about to start programming a legitimate botting client that will run the osrs mobile app and am going to be looking for experienced people to help me along the way. This is going to be a fully private project the final product will not be sold and access will not be granted to outside parties than the initial team i assemble and a select few the each of us will be able to let in on the project. be it you sell a few licenses or give access to a couple friends. That will be it, and the team i assemble will need to be trust worthy. I believe this software can make our bot farms last allot longer, and based on preliminary testing just the act of account creation on a mobile client bypasses allot of the new security set in place by jagex.

This client is not going to be a cheese color based scripting engine. It will be using a reflection system, from everything i have gathered so far i am not sure if we even can create a deobfuscator for the osrs mobile client but i am still in my researching and testing stages of everything so maybe this will be possible and if i can gather a team to help me getting the development fully on the way will be allot easier.

This project will be utilizing the bluestack android emulator to run the osrs mobile client, so our .jar will be opening the emulator inside a jvm instead of opening the runescape client like a normal bot client would. This is going to take allot of work, because this method of interacting with the client has never been done before, and the types of intereactions are going to be completely different. Right clicking will need to hold the mouse button or instead put settings on single mouse clicks. Our jvm in order to mimic actual mobile play, will not be using a mouse fuction in the normal sense of the word, but instead 2 mouse functions working a individual fingers. This is going to open up allot of new methods of writing scripts and things that can be done. If you are interested in being part of this project please post, send me a message i would love to talk with anyone about it i truely think this is going to have great potential.

• Director

are u recruiting for your own botting client on our site lol

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

u hirin??

• i feel like hes mirin

• Contributor Script Writer VIP

10th petition to bring back downvote button

• @MadDev I mean i do not have a bot client, and im not trying to take business from the site. This isn't going to be a open to the public thing. Just a project that will be available to those who work on the project, I was truly hoping maybe some of the developers here would be interested in working on this as well.

• I don't know how you'll program a bot bro

• @Asta Well it is doable. but will not be easy, I have 2 very experienced programs already that will be helping. amd what just because i requested someone else to make an aio botting script doesn't mean i cannot do it myself. I was in the middle of redoing my custom farm script for runemate at the time and that was taking up all my time, but wanted to test this clients abilities so i requested someone else to do it instead of learning the everything in the api and making one myself. I havnt gotten to use rspeer as much as i would like to and have been writing a couple scripts lately to start using it more i just already have a farm implemented with scripts i have devoted allot to on other clients so fully devoting time to here has been slow going.

• u wut m8

• @Approved said in Real runescape mobile bot.:

u wut m8

lol you people are children. anyway if anyone wants to talk regarding this feel free to message me, right now we are working on de-compiling the mobile apk file to study the components of the app itself. this project will be slow going its not going to popup overnight, but anyone with insights or interest we would love to hear from your and receive any knowledge inputs or help you can offfer to the project. again about recruiting for a bot client thats not exactly what this is, its a private project. if this is against the rules delete this post i am not looking to get banned, lol. i do plan on using this client more and starting to make private farming scripts for this aswell.

• @LongTime12 said in Real runescape mobile bot.:

@Approved said in Real runescape mobile bot.:

u wut m8

lol you people are children. anyway if anyone wants to talk regarding this feel free to message me, right now we are working on de-compiling the mobile apk file to study the components of the app itself. this project will be slow going its not going to popup overnight, but anyone with insights or interest we would love to hear from your and receive any knowledge inputs or help you can offfer to the project. again about recruiting for a bot client thats not exactly what this is, its a private project. if this is against the rules delete this post i am not looking to get banned, lol. i do plan on using this client more and starting to make private farming scripts for this aswell.

you are in the pretty wrong here though,Bringing up a topic on RSPeer for a Color Based Bot you are making is advertising in my eyes, If i was you i'd head over to some cheat platform like mpgh or some sht, all i can say is don't advertrise something not RSPeer based here, it makes you look pretty bad and also gives negative impressions about yourself

• go sleep bro

• Get some serves, 3D printer and build your own touch arm for mobile.

• Script Writer

This post is deleted!

• Script Writer

I made one not long ago, looks something like this gif :)

• VIP

Hit me up, I've written a thesis on Cybernetic Machine Learning using Multi-Agent Pathing. I definitely think your project has a strong basis, essentially if we can manipulate the jvm environment with bluestacks running in spoof mode with a phone defined (I think we'll need to use a serial number hooking framework otherwise they can work out we're on PC), we can define your functions for one and two finger taps. Please join the RSPeer IRC channel to discuss.

Users

Topics