The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Manly Fletcher

• Contributor Script Writer VIP

Manly Fletcher

AIO Fletcher

Features:

• Works from level 1 - make those arrow shafts!
    • Stops running once you run out of logs/unfinished bows/bow string
    • Cuts into unfinished bows or strings unfinished bows into complete bows
    • Works at BANK BOOTHS ONLY
    • Works with all shortbows and longbows in the game and can make arrow shafts from normal logs.
    • Stops if your knife is not in bank - will try to find knife in bank if can't be found in inventory.
    • Super fast and efficient
    • GUI
    • Paint with time running, status, products made, products per hour, xp gained, xp per hour, levels gained and current level.
    • Auto progression - Automatically cuts/strings the best bow available to your character's level. Make sure you have enough supplies in your bank otherwise it will stop the script.

Instructions:

Make sure the production interface is set to make 'All'.
    Start the script and fill out the GUI.

• Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

Has issues stringing magic longbows, I've noticed it a few items withdrawing a full invent of magic longbow (u) and instead of fixing itself it tries to keep withdrawing bowstrings, left it alone for 3 hrs, came back to ~115k xp/hr when it should be ~185k xp/hr. It has happened 3 times in 3 hours x.x

@vibi789 said in Manly Fletcher:

Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

Has issues stringing magic longbows, I've noticed it a few items withdrawing a full invent of magic longbow (u) and instead of fixing itself it tries to keep withdrawing bowstrings, left it alone for 3 hrs, came back to ~115k xp/hr when it should be ~185k xp/hr. It has happened 3 times in 3 hours x.x

I dont see how this is possible. The code is all the same for stringing all bows.

• @man16 said in Manly Fletcher:

Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

I dont see how this is possible. The code is all the same for stringing all bows.

run it for a few hours and you'll see. Like I said, strung yew bows from 70-85 0 issues, and within a few hours of stringing magic longbows, have had a few stucks. Code may be the same, but somewhere along the line is an issue. I doubt that lag would be a factor (shouldn't be, and I've not had lag anywhere else) but we will see 🙂 Honestly I wouldn't have bought 106k magic longbow (u) and strings if I knew there'd be issues.

EDIT: tried a different script and has been 1.5 hrs with 0 issues, I'll update again in about 2-3 hrs if thigns go well or not.

@man16 said in Manly Fletcher:

run it for a few hours and you'll see. Like I said, strung yew bows from 70-85 0 issues, and within a few hours of stringing magic longbows, have had a few stucks. Code may be the same, but somewhere along the line is an issue. I doubt that lag would be a factor (shouldn't be, and I've not had lag anywhere else) but we will see 🙂 Honestly I wouldn't have bought 106k magic longbow (u) and strings if I knew there'd be issues.

EDIT: tried a different script and has been 1.5 hrs with 0 issues, I'll update again in about 2-3 hrs if thigns go well or not.

I don't have an account with magic bows unlocked unfortunately.

• This exact issue has happened to me with stringing magic longbows, feels like it happens when there is slight lag.

• Getting an exception thrown error java.lang.NullPointerException when attempting to string Yew longbows thinking it has something to do with the latest client update?

@rspoop said in Manly Fletcher:

Getting an exception thrown error java.lang.NullPointerException when attempting to string Yew longbows thinking it has something to do with the latest client update?

Hmm ok I will look soon thanks.

Edit: Has been fixed in next update. This may have been the cause of the previous users' bugs where it would keep withdrawing bowstring or w/e.

@Ion said in Manly Fletcher:

stuck forever https://imgur.com/a/Ze2fiKG

I cant see what it says in the message box.

What settings were you using?

Placing the fletching items at the top of your bank may solve the issue

• @Man16 rare bug when stringing yew longbows https://imgur.com/a/e8nQklP nothing in logger

Users

Topics