Manly Fletcher

• Script Writer VIP

Manly Fletcher

AIO Fletcher

Features:

• Works from level 1 - make those arrow shafts!
    • Stops running once you run out of logs/unfinished bows/bow string
    • Cuts into unfinished bows or strings unfinished bows into complete bows
    • Works at BANK BOOTHS ONLY
    • Works with all shortbows and longbows in the game and can make arrow shafts from normal logs.
    • Stops if your knife is not in bank - will try to find knife in bank if can't be found in inventory.
    • Super fast and efficient
    • GUI
    • Paint with time running, status, products made, products per hour, xp gained, xp per hour, levels gained and current level.
    • Auto progression - Automatically cuts/strings the best bow available to your character's level. Make sure you have enough supplies in your bank otherwise it will stop the script.

Instructions:

Make sure the production interface is set to make 'All'.
    Start the script and fill out the GUI.

• Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

Has issues stringing magic longbows, I've noticed it a few items withdrawing a full invent of magic longbow (u) and instead of fixing itself it tries to keep withdrawing bowstrings, left it alone for 3 hrs, came back to ~115k xp/hr when it should be ~185k xp/hr. It has happened 3 times in 3 hours x.x

• Script Writer VIP

@vibi789 said in Manly Fletcher:

Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

Has issues stringing magic longbows, I've noticed it a few items withdrawing a full invent of magic longbow (u) and instead of fixing itself it tries to keep withdrawing bowstrings, left it alone for 3 hrs, came back to ~115k xp/hr when it should be ~185k xp/hr. It has happened 3 times in 3 hours x.x

I dont see how this is possible. The code is all the same for stringing all bows.

• @man16 said in Manly Fletcher:

Works well stringing yew longbows. Averaged ~150k xp/hr 2k string/hr, ran that for about 16-20 hours on and off 0 issues.

I dont see how this is possible. The code is all the same for stringing all bows.

run it for a few hours and you'll see. Like I said, strung yew bows from 70-85 0 issues, and within a few hours of stringing magic longbows, have had a few stucks. Code may be the same, but somewhere along the line is an issue. I doubt that lag would be a factor (shouldn't be, and I've not had lag anywhere else) but we will see 🙂 Honestly I wouldn't have bought 106k magic longbow (u) and strings if I knew there'd be issues.

EDIT: tried a different script and has been 1.5 hrs with 0 issues, I'll update again in about 2-3 hrs if thigns go well or not.

• Script Writer VIP

@man16 said in Manly Fletcher:

run it for a few hours and you'll see. Like I said, strung yew bows from 70-85 0 issues, and within a few hours of stringing magic longbows, have had a few stucks. Code may be the same, but somewhere along the line is an issue. I doubt that lag would be a factor (shouldn't be, and I've not had lag anywhere else) but we will see 🙂 Honestly I wouldn't have bought 106k magic longbow (u) and strings if I knew there'd be issues.

EDIT: tried a different script and has been 1.5 hrs with 0 issues, I'll update again in about 2-3 hrs if thigns go well or not.

I don't have an account with magic bows unlocked unfortunately.

• This exact issue has happened to me with stringing magic longbows, feels like it happens when there is slight lag.

• Getting an exception thrown error java.lang.NullPointerException when attempting to string Yew longbows thinking it has something to do with the latest client update?

• Script Writer VIP

@rspoop said in Manly Fletcher:

Getting an exception thrown error java.lang.NullPointerException when attempting to string Yew longbows thinking it has something to do with the latest client update?

Hmm ok I will look soon thanks.

Edit: Has been fixed in next update. This may have been the cause of the previous users' bugs where it would keep withdrawing bowstring or w/e.

• Script Writer VIP

@Ion said in Manly Fletcher:

stuck forever https://imgur.com/a/Ze2fiKG

I cant see what it says in the message box.

What settings were you using?

Placing the fletching items at the top of your bank may solve the issue

• @Man16 rare bug when stringing yew longbows https://imgur.com/a/e8nQklP nothing in logger

Users

Topics